Heroes Rise - [Crystal M2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
how high rate is this exactly? whats teh higest lvl and how longfs this been up ? when dose it slow down ?

wonderman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2013
lol over 7000 files to do on that auto patch will take a while to do an why does it zoom in so close i cant c nothing

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
just did the patch , my armour has a 5 string bracelet skin? and my starter wep is a magestaff skin?

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
ran whole patcher... cant even see peoples items lul.

also cant see mini maps on lost island, and probz more....

Last edited:

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
wow so you tell me to wait for this patcher... and now i gotta download these too...**** that.

+1 to this, dont wanna sound like a spoilt brat but this is poor lol , ill come back in a few days when you have it sorted

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
I apologize to you all, taoists will be fixed tomorrow (If i had access to host i would have of fixed tonight..)

pets will become x3 times better..

Also you only have to download part 1 for now @Part2 isn't really that important..

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Paste this into your Mir2Test.txt/ini. So it stops your auto patcher from patching over this download.

[Launcher]
Enabled=True
Host=/
ftp://145.239.211.29/
PatchFile=PList.gz
NeedLogin=False
Login=
Password=
AutoStart=False
ServerName=HeroesRise
Browser=http://heroesrise.gigidygo.com/

Data: Click here (Drag and drop into data folder) This is for the Minimap/Items.

-Ash

Edit: Tested it out on another computer, seems to work fine.