Legion Mir 2.3 (LIVE)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
You really are mentally retarded.

This server is clearly not for you. I think you would benefit from Camalot, they have a very well designed and perfected Tutor Npc that will teach you what you need to know. You will soon master the ways of Mir, and be blessed with abilities you've never seen before.

Seriously though, sort your head out. I swapped roles and on a wizz I had no trouble taking down 3 warriors by myself with FF and FD. 3 vs 1. I won. Do the math.

yeah ff / fd are the main spells but ur trying to say thy shouldnt be able to kill any1 without them lmfao. if so why isnt FD in shops just like TDB then?
u expect wizzys to fight for bosses to get ff/fd with spells that did little damage where warrs 1to2 hit them.
at the end of the day wizzys spells got upped for 1 reason bcoz thy sucked. get over it mong

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
they were upped caused u cryed, no 1 else moaned did they?

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Can you make gold worth something please. I know someone who has over 50m but nothing to spend it on.....

Maybe you can make Orbs purchasable for a price...
Or make some kind of gambling npc/lottery npc....

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Can you make gold worth something please. I know someone who has over 50m but nothing to spend it on.....

Maybe you can make Orbs purchasable for a price...
Or make some kind of gambling npc/lottery npc....

I suggested to make GT's the main "gold" thing. Costs 10m to buy so that's a start. Then purchasable buffs or better pots, stuff like that.

Edit: can anyone get passed the char screen?

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
Sort the log in out, cant log in with out getting that stupid message, sometimes dont see your chara, cant log in and out -_-

Kazababy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2007
joined today, got lvl 40, no advice, no help, no1 talks and dun dun dun get pk'd for a noob boss by a 50+ player even after i give it up, gf i suppose.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
saw u shouting in town ! wiz wanna ts or something aint gna reply if im a tao am i lol

also if u have friends it helps

Kazababy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2007
server seems unblalanced and very short term think ill give it a miss.