RedCavern_7F
RedCavern_8F
RedCavern_9F
RedCavern_10F
RedCavern_11F
RedCavern_12F
RedCavern_KR

Mir Wiki

The ones I can locate from clients are just the broken 351kb single map.

I've been sent by @IceMan the full list.

Attachments

• Red Cavern.zip
    587.7 KB · Views: 13

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
From three to twelve are classed as a maze, all called LabyrinthOfDarkness and the KR is called EvilHeart.
Learn the route and you can run it through to KR is quick time and then into NAMMAN.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
In the KR there are two doors I assume one takes you back to 12Floor the other takes you to NAMMAN ?

I don't have the info on the maze so can't implement it however the way I've done it works for now.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
@Ardbeg, those 'maze' maps are like the Middle, East etc. caves on the route to LDC in Bug cave. Don't know if these are arranged in some pattern like in BC (would make it more interesting) or are just a chain of caves to run through.

Does this qualify as a doorway? If yes, than each maze cave would have three doors. This one could be where you enter and those other two would be exits.
1658080216029.png

Thumbnails allow better caves comparison if they are the same caves, which some are (#s 5,8,11 - 3,6,9,12 - 4,7,10). So there are only three unique maze maps here. I left the first map out from thumbnails because twelve images make one nice view for easy comparison (keeps the images large enough while all of them also fit on screen).

Red Cavern maps thumbnails

Red Cavern [map images + thumbnail sheet]

BTW the MiniMaps with the above download are actually BigMap sizes (half size of minimap size). I replaced them here with what I hope are the correct size minimaps (twice the bigmap size)

Last edited:

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
@Jev
I hope you are not duplicating efforts, I sent you these maps sorted out in folders sometimes last year.

Jev's Dtbs Maps Sorted [4533 Files, 3.25GB]
45 Red Cavern
To jog your memory
1658086081515.png

I believe I ordered them by the Wiki reference at the time I did this which might not be in the same order as these maps are on Korean server. Anyway check my post above, I edited it several times, added note on how many of these maze maps are duplicates (only three maps are unique from those ten maze maps).

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
@Jev
I hope you are not duplicating efforts, I sent you these maps sorted out in folders sometimes last year.

45 Red Cavern
To jog your memory
View attachment 28274

I believe I ordered them by the Wiki reference at the time I did this which might not be in the same order as these maps are on Korean server. Anyway check my post above, I edited it several times, added note on how many of these maze maps are duplicates (only three maps are unique from those ten maze maps).
Any chance I could get a copy of these folders? Nicely organised.

FantasticTroll

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 21, 2019
@Jev

45 Red Cavern
To jog your memory
View attachment 28274

beautiful work, would you consider releasing those? thank you!

OuYangPlane

LOMCN Member
Jun 24, 2020
Thank you JEV for your hard work
In the KR there are two doors I assume one takes you back to 12Floor the other takes you to NAMMAN ?

I don't have the info on the maze so can't implement it however the way I've done it works for now.
红洞走法 (1).png
I can give you information about the labyrinth, at the end of the labyrinth is Nanman

红洞走法 (1).png
I can give you information about the labyrinth, at the end of the labyrinth is Nanman
The coordinates of 16:105 in the labyrinth information are Nanman.

红洞走法 (1).png
The coordinates of 16:105 in the labyrinth information are Nanman.

Reactions: Jev and mir2pion

pl8848

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2018
I downloaded the latest database, server and client. I also went to the coordinates of these marked “doors” in the game, but why won’t it teleport me to the next map? 230605101205.png

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Is there a way to assist in making changes to the publicDB?

Just curious as I may be able to assist with bits here n there to alleviate some of the pressure from you Jev.

Reactions: IHaveALongName

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Is there a way to assist in making changes to the publicDB?

Just curious as I may be able to assist with bits here n there to alleviate some of the pressure from you Jev.
If you pull the latest DB from Git Hub and just PR the database file after the movements have been adjusted I can approve it and it will merge with the main branch.

A link to the database on GitHub can be found here - https://github.com/Suprcode/mir2-database

The latest release can be found here - https://github.com/Suprcode/mir2-database/releases/tag/24.05.23

Reactions: LightBringer

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
If you pull the latest DB from Git Hub and just PR the database file after the movements have been adjusted I can approve it and it will merge with the main branch.

A link to the database on GitHub can be found here - https://github.com/Suprcode/mir2-database

The latest release can be found here - https://github.com/Suprcode/mir2-database/releases/tag/24.05.23
Is there an issue list you have?

Just thought I'd help you out n try get through some of the bits for you.

pl8848

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2018
All the teleport points on these maps are not working. Is there any restriction between these maps and other maps? I can teleport when standing at a teleport point in other maps, but the teleport points on these maps are not working. I tried to modify the teleport point, but it still doesn't work. I don't know where the problem lies. 23060510120.png

Moderat

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
I think the matter is in the coordinates of the teleport, try changing it
Post automatically merged:

1686035113504.png

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
As the late Iceman said above, the gate coords are in the official rtem.dat file.

I would add that the each maze map has many door type graphics but they weren't all genuine doors.

Reactions: Jev