Can you rate it for me and explain a little about the game ty

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Has anyone completed final fantasy 16

Can you rate it for me and explain a little about the game ty

A friend of mine got it and didn't stop playing other than to sleep, eat, and poop until he completed it and said that the story was fantastic. I said the MC design was a bit lazy too him because he looks like noctus from the last movie and he couldn't disagree.

Its similar combat to the last game too other than that I'd probably just be spoiling the story for you.

If you need more
but it contains spoilers.

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Damn this is like the first new FF game I haven't played... I'm not unaware of it but at the same time I don't recall seeing any ads or anything for it :|

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
I've never played any of the FF games, except for FF15. I've never truly liked turn-based style games and just never got into FF because of it, but FF15 offered a completely different perspective to it, and what a game it turned out to be!

FF16 looks amazing, but the same as @Tai, I've never really seen or heard much about it. It may be because I don't own a PS5 and having read, it was released as a 6 month timed exclusive to PS. It hasn't been developed or released on anything else as of yet.

Amazing scene @Vyse shared though, I think the music made it all the better haha!

• Haha
Reactions: Vyse

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
FF16 story was good and the combat was decent, but the content was lacking for me, if i remember right game+ was harder with a new weapon to craft which i thought was a bit **** tbh.

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
Never played any of the later ones, but recently bought 7/9 on Xbox 😂 will get round to playing them after palworld I guess haha