1 last error

Join Discord

MaxRau

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
hi every1 i have finaly setted up my server correctly i think, i have used Hasekuras client, and overwrite the mir3.exe with the 1 that came in my server(btw im using job files) i have created an acount and when i try to log in i enter id and pass and top left says Latino(good) when i click it to log in nothing happens i need to fix that and thats it ehehe some1 help me out please remember i cant log into my server with the client i have changed the ips from the client
and as i said when i try to loggin nothing happens :S help me out please

BTW WHEN I TRY TO LOG IN I REALISED IT SAYS SERVER FULL AS IF IT WERE FULL OF USERS HOW DO I FIX THAT

Last edited:

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
When you say nothing happens, does the button select and appear to depress? As this can be a common problem with mixing clients and exe's. If not try pressing enter after inputting username and password.

Upvote 0

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
no when he enters his id and pw which then comes up to next screen with the little button in corner that says Server name. He cant press that button. ill show prt scr of the screen in sec

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

untitled-74.jpg

Upvote 0

MaxRau

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
yea thats what i get but down says server condition good next to that server full like if it were full of useres thats thte reare part :S do u guy know how to fix it ? i have no more error on my ei and all gates conected correctlythanks

Upvote 0