General off Topic Obituary

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Can we add wemades latest game Night crows less than a week old one and half stars in google reviews and falling everyone who played it myself included thinks the game is utter trash. Honestly if someone offered me the server files to use and all I needed to do was click 1 button to launch the server I'd probably still just delete the game its that bad.

I'd take 20 Jesus servers over it thats how bad it is.
No.

I shall not be joining in the Anti Wemade Gangbang you and another member of this forum are having. I'm not naive enough to fall for their tactics and moan about it like you clearly have on Night Crow 🤦🏼‍♂️

@Jev should be banned for being such a jev
Is this an option?

• Haha
Reactions: Belle

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Can we add wemades latest game Night crows less than a week old one and half stars in google reviews and falling everyone who played it myself included thinks the game is utter trash. Honestly if someone offered me the server files to use and all I needed to do was click 1 button to launch the server I'd probably still just delete the game its that bad.

I'd take 20 Jesus servers over it thats how bad it is.
Was about to post on here about this absolute pile of shite.

Took one look at the gameplay and website and didn't even bother lol.

Reactions: Vyse

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Was about to post on here about this absolute pile of shite.

Took one look at the gameplay and website and didn't even bother lol.
Sounds like you realised, if you played with fire you could get burnt.. so you didn't play with fire, instead sat back and watched others burn... for this reason, you've saved yourself from the Obituary.

• Haha
Reactions: Vyse and Pusha