Akuma Mir2 2.3 Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
ucs.php

http://akumaserver.cjb.net/

Welcome to Akuma Mir2

This is a free server running at 20x exp, we have many new features including

COMING SOON Akuma Mir2 Rebirthed Beta 100x exp (all chars etc will be kept in old database, new chars will be made until server 100% bug free, then old chars will be reinstated

A fully working Rebirth System
A fully working marriage system
new maps
new mobs
new items
all euro working skills
all items from euro including new*class*items
fully working TrustMerchant
slave cave
all bosses
Palaces (with 5 floored battle ground, pet lvling area, special repair all items and sell all items)
Pets (via gamegold)
new weapons
new armours
Weekly Events
Map Lords (with good drops)
Almost 100% bug free
18 active players after 2 days
Dependable WebServer and GameServer Team
Fully working EvilMir
Full Client download
No Lagg
Loads of quests
New Group Feature (auto shared gold and rare drop notification)
*25 April 2007*
more new mobs added(working on stats for them)
new maps(waiting for mobs lol)
New Elite Set Level 45

COMING SOON/WORKING ON 25 April 2007

Full Level 26 Kit
Full Level 35 Kit
Full Level 16 Kit
New Drop Files
New Quests
PVP Arena
Master NPC

please sign up to the forums

hope to see you ingame

VirUs

Last edited:

grand99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
Checked the website and forums and can't find any acual game info...

where are thing like low/med/high lvl caves and where are people getting easter egss from?

thanks

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
went online last night or night b4 actually

and there was a lvl 33 or somink tao
that had a DD for a pet.... u have to pay irl for gamegold. server had been wi[ed and was online for just 12 hours and she had gamegold... seemed like gm powers to me and thats corrupt if u ask me.

grand99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
yep the server has like 10 "Game Assistants" that have some gm powers such as to spawn mobs

they claim this does not allow them to have better kitt as they are still only low lvl and can not recall pets.

altho i do recall seeing someone spawning 10 or so Gaurds then one omaking and collecting the drop... although im sure this isn't in anyway helping them get better kitt.... lol

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
yes we had some corruption in the server from some GA so they have all been wiped and as for GameGold, people donated to the server and received their gifts tbh

there is info on server if u read the forums and web pages, easter eggs r from all mobs tbh but not anymore as today isds the last day of the event, btw how do u close the dbserver? cheers

VirUs

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
you dont close it,, you just dont have port 6000 open / forwarded, if you are on a router that is, you only need 7000,7100,7200 and maybe 3000 if its possibly to use Leocrashers playerstat program with 2.3 (which i guess not yet, with player data stored differently) perhaps petition 'them' on 'there' forum

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
My opinion about the server:

Server is basicly Euro, With a few NPCs which are all about donating, The person who made this has been greedy and the server is really based for you to donate. :S No teleports no where, Not much effort put into it, Just greedyness with IRL money.

Housing / Pets / Global Shout = Donating :S Sad imo greedy.......... irl...

Wudnt Recommend Playing it.

/daydie

Last edited:

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
if what daydie has said is true, then i wont be playing. :)

be careful about NOT making your own opinions,, someone said to me once cabbage was horrible cold, and i have never eaten it.. who knows what im missing out on.. daydie just makes antagonistic posts, if people havn't got anything nice to say, then they shouldn't say anything at all! (so my mom says)

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
images24ua6.jpg

This guy told me he has MC 100 kit, i though hmm, this must explain it.

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
Go see for yourself if u dont think this server is about Donating...

Lolz i know mir can take over ppls life but god lol, Making a buisness with 1 :D haha LEGENDS ....

Edit: BTW strido if its better than EvilMir, Why i got a count of 11 and that has a count of 1....

Nice 1 lol and u think u know so much even tho u been joined to LOMCN what 6-7 Months lolz BAD BOY LOLOL

Last edited:

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
honestly that godlywiz is a retard lol, who pays £400 a year for a website? i can find a dedicated host for $10 a year...

and server isnt bad, just seems to be alot of corruption etc.

server had a wipe due to corruption then gives out items to godlywiz.. hmmm ironic?

meh try it out but dont think many will like it

scottishhero

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 17, 2003
Glasgow, scotland
everyone gets DarkDevil as a pet when they start.

takes all the challange out of the server, i wont be playing this as i prefer tougher servers where you have to work hard for your level/kit

Last edited:

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
ok few points

this server is a work inprogress, im working on bugs, adding what people would like (ie tele npc etc) working on new items maps mobs etc, its been live for just over 1 week tbh, and has mre than 1 player tbh.

as for donations, the donatios are not active they were for few days until i caught myself on tbh, its not all about donations, gamegold and gamepoints can be gained from maps and mobs,

as for corruption, yes there were a few corrupt GA that i trusted, and as a result people had 2 loose their chars.

as for dd as pet, if use read forum ud have seen that my dbserver crashed(for sum unknown reason) so messed up a few chars(not appearing), so i made another db and set it that players cud have some fun whiulke i sorted out the other db thats all

VirUs

PureKill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2007
United Kingdom
This server is good, friendly community and well thought out i had a pop on and i saw alot of potienal.

Good luck with your sever matey

Status
Not open for further replies.