All in 1 Npc

smoochy boys on tour

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
Because i wanted to test out all new features i put togeather this all in one Npc

Features:
Item Upgrade - Allows you to add stats on rings, braces, necks, arms and weapons through the use of Npc. The item can break.

Global Shout - Special npc strings that shout out things like "<A user name> Smells" simple but effective

Store, Getback, Sell, Buy, Exchange - all work tested by myself

Hair Changer - Pick from 3 available hair styles

Game Point Sale System - These can be used to purchase Wings or clear your Pk points (wings must be in DB for this to work)

Repair Every Item - All items including stones belts shoes can be repaired

User Event - A user can multiply there Exp by 2,4 or 10 for a limited amount of time, This is done through the use of game points

Kill Current Pets - Say you want to level your tao pets or u want some new ones then this command is very handy

Thats it for now IF i find out new or discover any things that i think would be a benefit to this NPC il add them, Have fun with this cos i know i had fun making it. Peace out :p

Chris aka MrMir

Attachments

• All In One - MrMir.txt
    16.4 KB · Views: 200

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
hmm might put that in l8r
any1 know the gm command to do the red shouts? @! dont work

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
check ur dbs, are ur wings called "AngelWings" and "DevilWings" is not make them called tht or edit npc accordingly, the shouts worked fine for me is any one else aving problems?, Tbh u shud b able 2 work the wings thing out for your self its just commen sence but there shudant b a problem with Npc

Last edited:

Rave

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2003
Nice NPC m8, i especially like the upgrade to items :) Bit like gems hehe

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
Rave said:
Nice NPC m8, i especially like the upgrade to items :) Bit like gems hehe
with a bit of editing u cud make it so u need the gems and ore, not hard really :)

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
im not stopping you really, i just thought tht every one has different Dbs and to spend time making it read a certain items only 2 find that some 1s Dbs include different items would create great confusion. Btw Rave does your global shout work?