Angry Lions Turn On Tamer During Circus Act

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Hahahahhahahahahaha. I lol'd hard. That's gotta hurt though.

Also, funny how cats are **** scared of water? Even Lions? lol.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
My cat used to like to walk around in the bath.

One day the stupid thing jumped in whist it was full of water... That's the fastest I've ever seen that cat move, jumped straight back out!

Also, bit silly messing with Tigers, like the person who got killed by the Whale in America I think it was... People will always blame the animals but in the end it's your own fault.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
the word *Tamer* is very loosely used I feel, Not only is a lion a wild animal, it has been since the dawn of time! So its no wonder the stupid sod got attacked.

Take for instance a fairly recent event which happened to me, I was playing with my neighbors rottie and startled him, in which he took a snap at my lower lip caught it n left me with a gaping rip right down to my chin! My parents and neighbor were horrified and insisted he be put down, but i refused and told them NO! a dog after all is an animal, which was once wild, so of course instinct kicked in with it and it did what any other animal would do.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
the word *Tamer* is very loosely used I feel, Not only is a lion a wild animal, it has been since the dawn of time! So its no wonder the stupid sod got attacked.

Take for instance a fairly recent event which happened to me, I was playing with my neighbors rottie and startled him, in which he took a snap at my lower lip caught it n left me with a gaping rip right down to my chin! My parents and neighbor were horrified and insisted he be put down, but i refused and told them NO! a dog after all is an animal, which was once wild, so of course instinct kicked in with it and it did what any other animal would do.
Same thing with me, I got bitten off my neighbour's dog, my fault for being close to her pups really, was just chilling in their garden with the bloke as he was having a fire & let's face it fires are cool. I was only like 8 but I didn't want it to be put down. Still got the bite marks on my leg!

Same thing with that Steve Irwin bloke... except that was bound to happen to him eventually.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

That really annoys me with dogs. They attack someone and end up been put down. Like you say, its instinct and no matter how well bahaved the dog is usually, theres still something there in their brain to attack when they feel neccesary.

In regards Irwin it was always going to happen, but no one would guess by a Stingray... I think there was only one or two recorded deaths from stingrays!

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Dogs can go either way. Yes it's instinct to a certain degree, but the number of people that don't know how to raise and train a dog these days is what's disgusting...

/Gand

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
but the number of people that don't know how to raise and train a dog these days is what's disgusting...

/Gand

i'd say whats more disgusting, is blatant people training dogs for fighting and ****. cross breeding warriors, American pit-bulls/staffies etc etc

all these 13yo chavy kids walkin round with 6stone rottweilers is funny also.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
i'd say whats more disgusting, is blatant people training dogs for fighting and ****. cross breeding warriors, American pit-bulls/staffies etc etc

all these 13yo chavy kids walkin round with 6stone rottweilers is funny also.

u mean the rottweiler walking around with the chav?