Any lovers of the Star Wars games out there?

smoochy boys on tour

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
Hey

As per the above title, looking to know if anyone is a fan of any Star Wars games.

Below are my favourites so far:
X-wing
Dark Forces 2
Jedi Outcast
Force Unleashed

Force Unleashed was the absolute best when it came out, control over everything.

fmtf_

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2015
I didn't realise they did a dark forces 2. I played the first one. Tie fighter wars, rebel assault 1&2. This era I have only played battlefront 2 which for a console FPS I really enjoyed. Not actually a huge Star Wars fan, but some of the games are very good

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
I didn't realise they did a dark forces 2. I played the first one. Tie fighter wars, rebel assault 1&2. This era I have only played battlefront 2 which for a console FPS I really enjoyed. Not actually a huge Star Wars fan, but some of the games are very good
It was a christmas present when I was a younger lad.

I'll send PM the link for if you consider buying :)

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Best Starwars game I played was SWTOR the Voice acting, Multiple choice options with alignment system and different outcomes to the side quests and railroading that was so well hidden was amazing. Absolutely loved Huttball PVP, Terminal capture pvp was a bit meh, and it seriously lacked end game raid content, but the story and side story were just fantastic.

Knights of the old republic were decent games too back on Xbox. (though slight scratch on disk and you had loading problems)

This game somewhat ruined other MMORPG's with the high standard they set with the storytelling If more companies cared like they did the mmo market would be a better place instead you get greedy bellends like wemade who only care about taking money not providing an enjoyable experience or fixing bugs that have been in the game since day one. (mirm had potential just like mir4 but wemade ruined yet another mmo)

• Love
Reactions: Omnibus

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
Best Starwars game I played was SWTOR the Voice acting, Multiple choice options with alignment system and different outcomes to the side quests and railroading that was so well hidden was amazing. Absolutely loved Huttball PVP, Terminal capture pvp was a bit meh, and it seriously lacked end game raid content, but the story and side story were just fantastic.

Knights of the old republic were decent games too back on Xbox. (though slight scratch on disk and you had loading problems)

This game somewhat ruined other MMORPG's with the high standard they set with the storytelling If more companies cared like they did the mmo market would be a better place instead you get greedy bellends like wemade who only care about taking money not providing an enjoyable experience or fixing bugs that have been in the game since day one. (mirm had potential just like mir4 but wemade ruined yet another mmo)
Knights of the Old Republic was so good. So glad you played it.

Now I will want to play!