[2.3] Any1 Good At 2.3 Files Got Problem With 1 The SQL Programs!!!

smoochy boys on tour

mattimean

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2012
Ok Here It Is. I Found Sum 2.3 Files And Then A Guide On How To Get It Running. I Download 2 Of The SQL Server Programs Needed By What The Guide Says. But The 3rd SQL (Server Management Studio Express) Doesnt Seem To Wonan Download For Me??? Can Sum1 Please Help As I Perfer The Old Style Mir And 2.3 By Sounds Of It Is Like Tht. I Have Team Viewer To Show Ne1 Who Can Help Wot I Mean By It Not Downloading. Thanks In Advance.

mattimean

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2012
Lol It Started Downloading And Wen It Got To The Last Part A Error Came Up And It Closed. Will It Becoz I Run Win 7 At All??

Upvote 0

ixtrix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2012
os has nothing to do with the downloading part , just retry them a few times, i'll make a link to try if want , 32 or 64bit?
or try using a different browser, or an accelerator

Upvote 0

ixtrix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2012
start bar, type in cmd.exe , rightclick on the file it shows and run as admin , cd to the path u saved sql too ( easier if put it in c:\ for this part ) and run it
cmd usually puts u somewhere u dont want to be , so type cd\ brings u to c drive
if u put sql there u just type the name

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mattimean

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2012
ok ill try thx

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Cnt seem to get it working. has ne1 got team viewer tht can do it for me plz?

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Ok Sorry. Think It's Worked Now. :)

---------- Post added 06-07-2012 at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was 05-07-2012 at 07:18 PM ----------

i've tried everything i can think of but still not having any luck. i really need sum1 with team viewer to see if they can sort it for me plz.

Upvote 0