Ariss Mir 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
you seem supprised... they all share the same database and source, mix a few bits up, change an image or two.. brand new server! 🤯

this is the definition of a cashcow imo :)

On the other hand, can't expect everybody to develop server as you or LBringer do. Also didn't you and LB say that is going to be your last servers? I am sure I read that from you or LB or both of you.

Unless you will keep your servers going for years, soon there would be nothing to play if there wouldn't be these servers with short(er) development time. Number of those plugged the waiting period for your server I believe. For all I know, you may be right in this judgement, I didn't beta test (I never do) but it is quite harsh expecting everybody to measure up to your high standard.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
the high standard of not hosting a cashcow?

that should be everyones standard. but it appears that isnt the case

PureKnight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2014
Create account will be open at 19:00 Uk as few ppl notice that uk time use for everyone around mir so will be open after 35 mins from now

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Goodluck, not looked at the server but hope it goes OK either way!
Not a fan of cash shops that are overkill but each to their own!

On the other hand, can't expect everybody to develop server as you or LBringer do. Also didn't you and LB say that is going to be your last servers? I am sure I read that from you or LB or both of you.

Unless you will keep your servers going for years, soon there would be nothing to play if there wouldn't be these servers with short(er) development time. Number of those plugged the waiting period for your server I believe. For all I know, you may be right in this judgement, I didn't beta test (I never do) but it is quite harsh expecting everybody to measure up to your high standard.

My latest project is the last one I am working on from an owner perspective.
I've put 2 years worth of running costs a side for it so even if I don't get penny from it, it has 2 year run time without having to think about it

Reactions: mir2pion
Status
Not open for further replies.