Assassins Creed

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
Any fans?

Anyone played?

Another one on my list I'm playing now. Assassins Creed 3.

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
I stopped after brotherhood. I dislike ubisoft games now. They're all the same layout. 3 types of missions repeated in different ways.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
misses got me the an Assassin's Creed 2 years ago for ps4, some special edition, £150 I think it was, not too sure, but never played it, and still haven't to this day, still sealed up haha >.<

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
misses got me the an Assassin's Creed 2 years ago for ps4, some special edition, £150 I think it was, not too sure, but never played it, and still haven't to this day, still sealed up haha >.<
Which Assassins Creed game did she get you ?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
And you’re still together?

DontReallyMind

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 25, 2004
Ashford, Kent
Haha, my misses got me a steering wheel with peddles and seat for Xmas, I used it once on Xmas day just to show my appreciation but haven't used it since. I have no interest in it at all.

• Haha
Reactions: Martyn

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Haha, my misses got me a steering wheel with peddles and seat for Xmas, I used it once on Xmas day just to show my appreciation but haven't used it since. I have no interest in it at all.
Wished they’d ask first, can get what I want then :P

Intrikit

LOMCN n00bie
May 29, 2003
Any fans?

Anyone played?

Another one on my list I'm playing now. Assassins Creed 3.
I've been a massive fan of Assassins Creed since AC1, running around as badass Arab Assassin 'Altair' on an open world map (at 16yo, a lil over half a lifetime ago on Xbox 360, it felt big).
What PopCorn mentioned with regards to mission repetition 'Was' deffo true during the earlier AC games however for me, it was about the immersification, the scenery coupled with the storyline and how I would 'differentiate' my approach to each assassination adapting and adopting the surroundings even though they were fairly similar at the time.

(My fascination with the whole Assassin genre and lore started from AC1. I fell in love with the 'in the/from the shadows' and 'Ghost you mo f***a' then go home to your wife and kids who believe your a financial advisor narrative, which later led me into extensive reading into Assassins throughout history, origins, names and all that. Hashassins in particular and their network stretching from the Middle East across Asia, Africa, Europe, to modern day syndicates, Sicarios, Hitmen, South Asian Jaloos. Yea, I love this topic = P)

Rambling so I'll make it quick before I digress again.

Now, the next generation AC games were a hit/miss type for casual players and fans alike. For me, they're absolute gold (bar a few)! 'The Scenery' omg !!!
Play AC2, Brotherhood, both amazing! AC1 for some lore/background but still solid.
Go for AC Blackflag for some serious fun, very different form and style of AC.
As Pusha mentioned, AC Odyssey is on a whole different level of beauty, storyline and characters (second to AC Origins, for me anyway). Assassination variations are awesome if you 'really' utilise your surroundings.

So if I was to advise a; AC2, ACBrotherhood, ACBlackFlag, AC Origins(!), AC Odyssey. Not a favourites list
Also AC Syndicate was good for me as I've 'Always' loved the whole Victorian era London steampunk feel!

Not sure if this helps = P

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I've been a massive fan of Assassins Creed since AC1, running around as badass Arab Assassin 'Altair' on an open world map (at 16yo, a lil over half a lifetime ago on Xbox 360, it felt big).
What PopCorn mentioned with regards to mission repetition 'Was' deffo true during the earlier AC games however for me, it was about the immersification, the scenery coupled with the storyline and how I would 'differentiate' my approach to each assassination adapting and adopting the surroundings even though they were fairly similar at the time.

(My fascination with the whole Assassin genre and lore started from AC1. I fell in love with the 'in the/from the shadows' and 'Ghost you mo f***a' then go home to your wife and kids who believe your a financial advisor narrative, which later led me into extensive reading into Assassins throughout history, origins, names and all that. Hashassins in particular and their network stretching from the Middle East across Asia, Africa, Europe, to modern day syndicates, Sicarios, Hitmen, South Asian Jaloos. Yea, I love this topic = P)

Rambling so I'll make it quick before I digress again.

Now, the next generation AC games were a hit/miss type for casual players and fans alike. For me, they're absolute gold (bar a few)! 'The Scenery' omg !!!
Play AC2, Brotherhood, both amazing! AC1 for some lore/background but still solid.
Go for AC Blackflag for some serious fun, very different form and style of AC.
As Pusha mentioned, AC Odyssey is on a whole different level of beauty, storyline and characters (second to AC Origins, for me anyway). Assassination variations are awesome if you 'really' utilise your surroundings.

So if I was to advise a; AC2, ACBrotherhood, ACBlackFlag, AC Origins(!), AC Odyssey. Not a favourites list
Also AC Syndicate was good for me as I've 'Always' loved the whole Victorian era London steampunk feel!

Not sure if this helps = P

Please don't make us wait another 20 years for your next post!