BrainSkan 1.9 - The last stand (Upgrade)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
logofinished4ko.jpg

Before the time of man there where three brothers, the founders, the creators and the designers of the land of Mir. Firstly the great god Forlan created the flowers, the rivers and the air that we breathe. He put the sharpness in the air, the warmth of the setting sun. Next Defian created the creatures of the land of Mir. He created their personalities, their habits, their need to feed and reproduce.

The third brother Azron, the smallest and the most mentally deformed, obtained much weaker powers than his brothers, for this he despised them. He was jealous of the beautiful world they had made. Out of spite he cursed the lands of Mir, making monsters roam the lands till the end of time, slaying any human that crossed their path.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
<o:p></o:p>

The other two brothers where furious of their little brothers lame attempt to ruin their creation. In response they set out working new genes into the race of man. Genes that would allow the occupant to you magic, to have superhuman strength. Firstly they created the Taoist, in touch with nature, the power to protect animals and humans alike. Secondly the mage, powerful with the elements, wielding magic to defeat his foes. Thirdly the Warrior, skilled with physical attacks, with super human strength.<o:p></o:p>
The war between the humans and monsters raged on for hundreds of years. As skilled as the humans became the monsters would just spawn back as soon as they where slayed. As time went bye, the human race became less and less. <o:p></o:p>
1200 years later one village remains, he only defence being cliffs that surrounded the village. Great fighters thought back the countless attacks against the village. They are the last stand against Azron’s minions, the last hope of saving the human race. <o:p></o:p>
Many have fought and died… <o:p></o:p>
But will you?

Server Specs:
Experience: Roughly 2x euro rates
Drops: 1x Euro rates, rares are rare
Spawns: 1x euro rates

What happened to BrainSkan 1.4?
In my opinion i released brainskan 1.4 way too early, too much was yet to be done to the server. I was struggling to keep up with making caves/kits with people levelling.
BrainSkan 1.9 will be released using the diamond m2 server files. This allows many new features.

What can we expect to find in BrainSkan 1.9?
BrainSkan 1.9 is being completely rebuilt. For you old BrainSkan players, this wont be anything like the old server, hopefully better.
Im not using any of the euro towns or caves. Everything is being made fresh for a completely new gaming experience. I will still be using features from 1.4 such as fishing, also i may use some of the most unique caes such as lucky.
BrainSkan 1.9 is build on a completely new and rare set of mob files. These contain really unique mobs that i beleive havnt been seen for a fair while. Theres hundreds of new mobs, also some of your best old mobs have been rebuild with ownage spells attached. As shown aboth in logo.

The new server is built around the story aboth, your ultimate goal is too find and destroy the ancient god Azron.

Ive learnt from my mistakes.

You are the last stand against the forces of mir...

The final battle is about to be fought...

The hero's will be remembered for eternity...

Will you be remembered?