Can Some-one offer advice

aziraphale

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2003
not tellin
Right this may be hard to help me with but any input will be gr8ly appreciated.

I've recenlty bought a digital camera, and all the drivers and software have installed fine, the problem comes when i try to link my cam to my pc: all the software says that it is not supported, i go through the control panel and it says no drivers for my hardware have been installed but ASD says i cant use the drivers because it will cause windows to stop responding.

I have tryed re-installing the drivers but the same thing comes up, my current pc is dated :mad: :

450mhz pentium III
on-board graphics and sound
128 SDRAM

Is there anything (a Card of somekind ) that will allow me to use the camera or is my pc just too old to support it?

:angel:

:confused: :banghead: :spc: :helpme: :killpcc:

Last edited:

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
rofl. im sorry i really am, not to make fun of u at all, i thank u for choosing this forum to put ur question, but ME is the biggest peice of **** ive ever seen. really it is. upgrade to 98 or xp and i can garentee u it will work. hell, in xp if u just plug it in no drivers it will prob reconzie it no problem

aziraphale

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2003
not tellin
I cant use XP cause my computers hardware is too old, it doesnt recignize and of the components, and it doesnt work on 98 either cause i've tried that
:(

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
omg, im sooo sorry i mistaked ur device for a camera, not a digital camcorder. ok #1) u cannot get the video u recorded off the tape and on to ur pc using a usb line, u have to use the firewire line and a special program that was probably supplied to u. if u dont have firewire, u have to buy a firewire card to get the video onto ur computer. also, the usb is just to take the pics u took on the media card.

aziraphale

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2003
not tellin
Lmao, I know you cant get the tape off it onto the comp through usb, its the sd card and drivers am havin the problem with.