Chrono Odyssey MMORPG

Join Discord

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
Just came across this trailer on YouTube first impressions it looks amazing, no beta / release date yet but I think it's definitely one to keep an eye on.

Hopefully the game doesn't revolve around a cash shop but only time will tell.

Any 1 been following this?

Reactions: Slipmatt

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
looks good, theres a few MMO's recently that's caught my eye tbh. NCSOFT/amazon one, hopefully it'll be like lineage / new world

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Both look like great games and one to watch tbh.

The main one I've been following for some time now is Ashes of Creation.

Reactions: Pusha and Martyn

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK

I signed up to that one ages ago it feels like.

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
They all do look like solid games tbf good year for mmos

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Best MMORPG's that I've seen are

Chrono-Odyssey
Thrones of Liberty
Ashes of Creation

Only MMORPG we will see this Year is Blue Protocol (which looks okay for an anime style MMO) and a very slim chances of Thrones. I'm going to give Amazon Games the benefit of the doubt with them being a new company that they won't mess up Thrones and make it a complete pile of crap with the cash shop transactions.

Mobile wise I've been playing Honkai Star Rail story is good and you can F2P it currently but I wouldn't concider it an MMO but its a Turn Based tactic Gatcha and that is the other type of games I love.

Really bugs me how they are trying to change what gaming is into raping everyones wallets the lack of morals developers have nowdays is so stupid.

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England

I try not to get hyped anymore for MMORPG releases as they always seem to fall short.

BUT, Ashes looks like it could be the one, from what I've seen and read about it.

I think it may still be 2-3 years until we see full release though.

Reactions: Slipmatt

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Best MMORPG's that I've seen are

Chrono-Odyssey
Thrones of Liberty
Ashes of Creation

Only MMORPG we will see this Year is Blue Protocol (which looks okay for an anime style MMO) and a very slim chances of Thrones. I'm going to give Amazon Games the benefit of the doubt with them being a new company that they won't mess up Thrones and make it a complete pile of crap with the cash shop transactions.

Mobile wise I've been playing Honkai Star Rail story is good and you can F2P it currently but I wouldn't concider it an MMO but its a Turn Based tactic Gatcha and that is the other type of games I love.

Really bugs me how they are trying to change what gaming is into raping everyones wallets the lack of morals developers have nowdays is so stupid.
I'm sure there was another one that was just too, the name was 2 letters like AL or something, the video I remember, its open world, they are at the top of a mountain or cliff they jump off fly, then fight some bosses. been years though!