Diablo 4

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Are any of you guys still playing?

If so shall we get a LOMCN clan going?

leave your BNet names and I'll add you up.
Yeah still playing it as much as I can when time permits. Currently have a 72 rogue, 50 sorc and almost a 60 druid.

JamboLad#2306

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Yeah still playing it as much as I can when time permits. Currently have a 72 rogue, 50 sorc and almost a 60 druid.

JamboLad#2306
what class do you think most op?

Was hoping they would reduced it in the sales, but nope!
bloody reduced Diablo 2...

• Haha
Reactions: PoPcOrN

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
@Martyn The balance keeps changing tbh.. Rogue twisting blades trap build is very strong and scales well.. Druid has a couple of strong builds.. Necro is supposed to be one of the strongest right now but i don't like the class. Sorc is good but apparently doesn't scale very well.. Can't say much about barb tbh

All in all, I'd say their all equally strong and it's all to do with play style. Some class builds are easier to make than others due to the legendary aspects from dungeon rewards

Reactions: Martyn

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England

I was waiting for it to go on sale or find one on cdkeys, in the end £69.99 for standard edition on the PS Store >.<

I'm playing on Barbarian first as I always remember the crazy armours, wings and swords they used to get on the older ones.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

Be a while until they reduce the price.
It's Blizzard, they hardly ever reduce the cost and when they do, it'll be a year or so down the line.

• Wow
Reactions: zedina

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport

Sorcerer Ice Spec one guy killed the level100 IV endgame boss in under 10 seconds and unlike other builds its not a bug he just managed his class better than most. though its highly likely that it will get a nerf.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Sorcerer Ice Spec one guy killed the level100 IV endgame boss in under 10 seconds and unlike other builds its not a bug he just managed his class better than most. though its highly likely that it will get a nerf.
got a link to his build / vid to that clip? lol

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
So looking forward to this season coming out, I got my barb to like 93 and end game is literally so boring, just farming nightmares etc for stat rolls and good aspects.

Think I will go Necro/Sorc in the season.

If any of you guys will be starting again for the season let me know and we can blast through it all in a party.