Request Does anyone know whose server this is? It seems all right

smoochy boys on tour

forumguest

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 16, 2019
Doubt it, I'm not a brilliant coder and there's so much I need making / adapting on certain systems to match how I want the UI (compromise is not acceptable).

I'm sure if anyone was to actually try and code it in, they would need to check over what I've initially done.
If you cut short these two parts, yours will be more attractive ~ By the way, Tikky's interface makes it more like a mobile game than a pc ones.

Last edited:

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
View attachment 20505
If you cut short these two parts, yours will be more attractive ~ By the way, Tikky's interface makes it more like a mobile game than a pc ones.

Yeah I've got plans for that space, such as Menu buttons and toggles. I did entertain the idea of cutting it out completely like on my last UI (got bored of it).

I'll have a better idea of the HUD once I've got the skill bar working as I intend it to work (drag drop spells to the slot).

Havent done anything with it for a while now but last thing I played with was the QuestLog , which is a nightmare.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Yeah I've got plans for that space, such as Menu buttons and toggles. I did entertain the idea of cutting it out completely like on my last UI (got bored of it).

I'll have a better idea of the HUD once I've got the skill bar working as I intend it to work (drag drop spells to the slot).

View attachment 20506

Havent done anything with it for a while now but last thing I played with was the QuestLog , which is a nightmare.

We must use that interface on a mir2 server :gasm:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
WHOOO THE **** ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm the one who donated my sperms up your mother David.

Doubt it, I'm not a brilliant coder and there's so much I need making / adapting on certain systems to match how I want the UI (compromise is not acceptable).

I'm sure if anyone was to actually try and code it in, they would need to check over what I've initially done.

Ah right you're just showing a GUI. I thought this was a screenshot of a server you had in progress!

Tikky

Tikky
VIP
Jun 30, 2011
Fife, Scotland
Hello all, I am Tikky, the server is still in development, I will post updates soon, the website is offline as i accidentally deleted the dns record while modifying zones xD, I do not go on discord much anymore or this site, I just sit and work on the server :P Its nothing amazing tbh but i will release a test client for a few people

Reactions: Emzie

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Hello all, I am Tikky, the server is still in development, I will post updates soon, the website is offline as i accidentally deleted the dns record while modifying zones xD, I do not go on discord much anymore or this site, I just sit and work on the server :p Its nothing amazing tbh but i will release a test client for a few people
Send me one :p