[CD3.55] double open client

Light

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 24, 2011
http://i.imgur.com/8997I.png

English:

I have gone to several servers, which you can access them from the "same launcher" with two different accounts, say, if you go in with two accounts from the launcher itself, does not close any account and you can play from both accounts, with only 1 pc , 1 session and 1 client ...

I commented that it is opening an X port .. the truth and looked at many guides and testing ports, and I can not find the exact port that function to open, and I have already here, the ports needed to open the server, but these ports do not serve me, I use that port to open function to enter multiple accounts from the same launcher.

I hope someone nice, I can take a hand and help me, because what I'm looking everywhere and can not find the answer ...

thanks

Spanish:
He entrado a varios servidores,que en ellos puedes entrar desde el "mismo launcher" con dos cuentas distintas,digamos,si entras con dos cuentas desde el propio launcher,no se cierra ninguna cuenta y puedes jugar desde ambas cuentas,con solo 1 pc,1 sesion y 1 client...

Me an comentado que es abriendo X puerto.. la verdad e mirado muchas guias y probando puertos,y no doy con el puerto exacto para poder abrir esa funcion,ya se y tengo aqui,los puertos necesarios para abrir el servidor,pero estos puertos no me sirven,me sirve ese puerto para poder abrir la funcion de entrar con varias cuentas desde el mismo launcher.

Espero que alguien amable,me pueda hechar una mano y ayudarme,ya que lo ando buscando por todos lados,y no encuentro la respuesta...

Gracias

mapadale

Are you wanting to open two servers, from using the one client, or are you wanting to be able to access more than one server from the same client?

Upvote 0

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
i 'think' he wants to run 2 clients for the same server without getting the 'instance already open' message. i use the term 'think' loosely lol.

Upvote 0

Light

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 24, 2011
English:
exact reason has "Jesus", what I want is to enter "with the same launcher" two three or four different accounts ... without opening another client, another server or anything like that, to enter with the same launcher to the same server with multiple accounts ...

Spanish:
exacto,lleva razon "Jesus",yo lo que quiero es poder entrar "con el mismo launcher" dos tres o cuatro cuentas distintas... sin tener que abrir otro cliente,otro servidor ni nada similar,poder entrar con el mismo launcher al mismo servidor con varias cuentas...

PD: thanks for helping ;)

Upvote 0

mapadale

It can only be done if the server is using Holley 3.55 and not King, all you need to do is copy a portion of the HL into the main HL from all servers.

Upvote 0

Light

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 24, 2011
English:
friend as you can see it and created the post, I have version 3.55 .. and if you mean from the "txt" -> HL_Mir3G <- and tested and reviewed and is not there, I was told it was opening a port ... but truth, that port is not specifically for this function ... Thanks anyway ...

Spanish:
amigo como puedes ver en el post que e creado,tengo version 3.55..y si te refieres desde el "txt" -> HL_Mir3G <- e probado y revisado y no es ahi,me dijieron que era abriendo unos puertos...pero la verdad,no se que puerto es especificamente,para esta funcion... Gracias de todos modos...

PD:
The truth is that this will have little people, but I say it's easy to do ... but that port is not! grr

Upvote 0

mapadale

In the HL_Mir3G.ini you will see the following [HL3G_Client1] - This is the servers information that you are playing, so if you are playing more than one version of 3.55, if you copy the information from [HL3G_Client1] down to ExitWeb= into the one HL_Mir3G.ini. You can build it up so you can access more than one server from the client, you must always change the number at the end of [HL3G_Client1]

IE:

Code:
[HL3G_Client1]
ServerListName=jvgOvXstpxtoMn^nthgPFL
ServerName=jvgOvXstpxt
Addr=HO`nG_@rJ>tmG_@tJ<
Port=Io<lH<
RegAddr=HO`nG_@rJ>tmG_@tJ<
RegPort=Io<mH<
WebSite=VCMpX?dkGrE^XntmIr]kY>u_W\
WebGongGao=VCMpX?dkGrE^XntmIr]kY>u_W\
RegWeb=
Is3G=1
IsKillRobot=1
ExitWeb=

[HL3G_Client[B][COLOR="#FF0000"]2[/COLOR][/B]]
ServerName=jvgOvXstpxt
Addr=HO`nG_@rJ>tmG_@tJ<
Port=Io<lH<
RegPort=Io<mH<
RegWeb=
Is3G=1
IsKillRobot=1
ExitWeb=

[HL3G_Client[B][COLOR="#FF0000"]3[/COLOR][/B]]
ServerName=jvgOvXstpxt
Addr=HO`nG_@rJ>tmG_@tJ<
Port=Io<lH<
RegPort=Io<mH<
RegWeb=
Is3G=1
IsKillRobot=1
ExitWeb=

[HL3G_Client[B][COLOR="#FF0000"]4[/COLOR][/B]]
ServerName=jvgOvXstpxt
Addr=HO`nG_@rJ>tmG_@tJ<
Port=Io<lH<
RegPort=Io<mH<
RegWeb=
Is3G=1
IsKillRobot=1
ExitWeb=

Upvote 0

Light

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 24, 2011
English:
I'm afraid that in this way is not possible to achieve the objective as in the launcher I get multiple entries, by copying what you said .. but that does not need it, here you'll put a copy of one of the servers that access holdings without having to copy or do any of this, so I'm sure that it is through any port ...

Spanish:
Siento decirte que de esa manera no es posible conseguir el objetivo ya que en el launcher me salen varias entradas,copiando lo que me dijiste.. pero eso no hace falta hacerlo,aqui te pondre la copia de uno de los servidores que tenen ese acceso,sin tener que copiar ni hacer nada de esto,por eso estoy seguro,que es mediante algun puerto...

Example:
[HL3G_Client1]
ServerListName=NBaoXBANURL
ServerName=NBaoXBANURL
Addr=XsM]XcLjVBaoXBAnURLjWsEc
Port=Io<lH<
RegAddr=XsM]XcLjVBaoXBAnURLjWsEc
RegPort=Io<mH<
WebSite=VCMpX?dkGsYsYnudVSIlTSEaU>ukXbXkVRueTrakGb]pWRl
WebGongGao=VCMpX?dkGsYsYnudVSIlTSEaU>ukXbXkUS]pXb@kWBAjZbA`WsDkWBAjZbA`WsDjVCMiW<
RegWeb=VCMpX?dkGsYsYnudVSIlTSEaU>ukXbXkWRanHrInURAnTsQaWcM]Gb]pWRl
Is3G=1
IsKillRobot=0
ExitWeb=

Upvote 0

InfernoGames

Inferno Games CEO
Supporter
Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2010
BichonWall
Anyone know how to make multiclient ?

---------- Post Merged on 10-06-2016 at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 06-06-2016 at 01:37 AM ----------

really anyone have the reply? o.O

---------- Post Merged on 17-06-2016 at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 10-06-2016 at 02:50 AM ----------

i can pay for the info...

Upvote 0