Drum and bass

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Live acts are usually better if you go alone.

How does that work, Surly with friends is alot more fun. Lol at take mitsies, Advice: dont take them they suck.

P.S Not a bad set, I mix dnb jungle and hard trance also a few hardstyle tunes, Its all good fun :)

/Zen2

Last edited:

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
How does that work, Surly with friends is alot more fun. Lol at take mitsies, Advice: dont take them they suck.

P.S Not a bad set, I mix dnb jungle and hard trance also a few hardstyle tunes, Its all good fun :)

/Zen2
Ah, well, most the acts I've been to I've gone to with girls, and I always end up looking after them and missing parts of the set (maybe that's just me being caring).

If you go alone it's much easier to mingle and get involved. I've met quite a few people I'd refer to as friends through gigs.

Going with and without friends are whole different experiences.

Anyway, still not found anyone to come Pendulum with me. Probably gonna tout the ticket outside London Astoria and meet up with a couple guys up there.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
THat smy favourite thing with raves, theres no where else i've been were everyone is so sociable and gives each other cuddles, shame the only reason is drugs lol

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
I'll have a listen.. Not really a huge fan of pendulum's newer stuff, i think its far too mainstream for my liking.

Went to see Andy C live at Chibuku in Nation, Liverpool.. that was ****ing awesome.

EDIT: This sounds good wittin, good job.

Last edited: