Email Advertising

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
You may not be aware that we offer email advertising campaigns as a paid service. We have done this in the past for servers such as ZentaurX and Zircon Mir 3 servers.

LOMCN has over 15,000 active email addresses which we can send a mailshot to on your behalf to advertise your Mir server. This is by far the best way possible to maximise your advertising reach.

If you are interested in creating a mailshot then please contact me to discuss pricing.

You must provide all content for the email and ideally a fully formatted HTML template to use. If you are not able to provide the latter then I can do this for you at an additional cost.

Below you can see an example of what we have done before:

zentauremail.png

Note: We do not sell or distribute any email addresses. All emails are sent directly from and maintained by LOMCN to comply with GDPR legislation.

Last edited:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
You may not be aware that we offer email advertising campaigns as a paid service. We have done this in the past for servers such as ZentaurX and Zircon Mir 3 servers.

LOMCN has over 15,000 active email addresses which we can send a mailshot to on your behalf to advertise your Mir server. This is by far the best way possible to maximise your advertising reach.

If you are interested in creating a mailshot then please contact me to discuss pricing.

You must provide all content for the email and ideally a fully formatted HTML template to use. If you are not able to provide the latter then I can do this for you at an additional cost.

Below you can see an example of what we have done before:

zentauremail.png

Note: We do not sell or distribute any email addresses. All emails are sent directly from and maintained by LOMCN to comply with GDPR legislation.

Great services. I even had a burger with a napkin and a half soda as bonus.
Thinking to buy another wave in january :love:

Reactions: Salomon