EndLess Mir3 Server need your help

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneRanger

Dedicated Member
Jul 4, 2003
United Kingdom, South England
Dude as I have done many mir 3 servers and everything like that... You will not be able to host! I mean yes you could if you had like 2gig Ram, If not the minimum requirment for about 5 people / 15 people is a 1mb line which can support up to 30.. So I surgest you dont get lots of testers as that would make the start look bad...

/LoneRanger

-AFK Working on -DemonicRealms-

P.s ; Hope your server gets up, and is givien a good rating.

howson

BEST BEST BEST !!!

I have try this server about 2 months before. It was best.
Now we can have sabukwall now. about every week have 2 times sabukwall war. but our server highest level is not so high. If you try it is good. Try to chase our malaysia highest player.
There are also 3 GameHelper can help you uplevel too. If you boring you can find them to bring you all to hunt.
If you didn't try before, Come to try!

TritoN

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 21, 2003
DSLis a bit 2 slow especialy with more then 20 peeps on i would say even double dsl-line
fun starts with a t3 line hehe

howson

Corrention abuot the line.

Our server can play up to 30 over player in one time. and the line didn't got any disconnect or server down just sometimes.
When sabukwall war , it over 30 player fight and we get less lag too. But if you think our line is abit slow, Why don't you try the first and then give us some suggestion.
The line is best. I tell the true. Just come and try if you think our line is slow. When you try it, you will like our server lol.
JUST COME AND TRY FIRST AND GIVE US SUGGESTION!!!

TritoN

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 21, 2003
soz m8 i have no time for testing other servers..the little spare time i have is used for our server hehe
good luck with your server though

ps: i guess there wont be much difference in performance by increasing download rate of your dsl line cause the uploadrate is same slow then (upload is more (most) critical for server performance)

Last edited:

LoneRanger

Dedicated Member
Jul 4, 2003
United Kingdom, South England
Re: Corrention abuot the line.

howson said:
Our server can play up to 30 over player in one time. and the line didn't got any disconnect or server down just sometimes.
When sabukwall war , it over 30 player fight and we get less lag too. But if you think our line is abit slow, Why don't you try the first and then give us some suggestion.
The line is best. I tell the true. Just come and try if you think our line is slow. When you try it, you will like our server lol.
JUST COME AND TRY FIRST AND GIVE US SUGGESTION!!!

Well you must be a n00b ; 384/128 ; That is a rubish connection for a mir3 server! It is totally different to a Mir 2 server if you have had the expiriance. I have had quite a lot and I say you cant have 30 people on that coonnection! Because it will lagg everyone to high hell and back!

/LoneRanger

-EDIT-

Did you ask a mod to auth your link at the top? If not in the future please ask before posting.

Endless

Thank for Help and Information

TritoN of EI Olymp-Server Admin:
Thank you for your information is most helpful. As we always have doubt that it will make any difference between ADSL 384/128 and 512/128. At least with this information we will know what is our next step to go forward. thanks again.

LoneRanger:
Sorry, this is our first post on any forum. And we didn't know we had to ask and we are sorry we didn't ask for any authorisation to use the link so we have remove all the link from above. We don't know who to ask And also thank you for your information is most helpful too.

We are very happy today, because we had two volunteer came to our server to help us test with connection speed and the result are:
One tester is so lag is unplayable and one tester
connection speed is good. It's as good as our local users using ADSL.
We will wait for more tester to test out our connection speed before we decide what to do next.

Thank you in advance.
EndLess
Edited : Add back some missing word

Last edited:

LIONKING

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 14, 2003
MALAYSIA
Try This Server

ALL PEOPLE ,you all can try this Server,because i also new in this Server,i see all players in this Server are very NICE/FRIENDLY and can help new players leveling...........
I am some one player in this server , that GM Eric is very NICE people,also ask people have what problem can help...

From Someone players in this Server

Endless

Today we have four more foreign volunteer testing our server, but two of them came when our GM was off, so we wasn't able to know they connection speed and one other is so lag and was unpayable the last volunteer tester connection speed was good. He is so friendly and stay round to chat with our GM. He told our GM he was so surprise to see our NPC that can speak eight language and six different European language because English is not his mother tongue, although is not perfect but it's good to have them. We would like to thank everyone involved in our test.

We have decided that our server will not go for 24 hours. Due to our slow connection speed is best reserved for our local user as our local user is increasing day by day, and we would like to thank our present user for they support. Our server will always be online until one week after English version MIR3 official open beta. And we hope they will have a nonpk server likes our server so our player will enjoy the game again with the official English version MIR3.

Once again, we would like to thank everyone and this will be our last post.

Thank you and bye bye
EndLess

Status
Not open for further replies.