England...

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
I bet trying to hit your tits wouldnt be a problem though

Look why do you have to post **** all the time your a prat tbh just unplug your internet connection and dont post again.

As for england football what can i say accept we get good players we have the atmosphere but end of day we just dont play right i dont know if its coach or just team work. The match was shocking aswell terrible goalkeeping.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
england footy have the same problem as welsh rugby. cant get a fking coach that will pick his own team. they pick a team they think will work because of their individual skills but end of the day if 2 players dont gel for egsample a midfielder and a striker, one of them got to go and if a player such as beckham is getting old and isnt what he used to then i think they need to get some young blood in because thats what teams are missing.

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
Look why do you have to post **** all the time your a prat tbh just unplug your internet connection and dont post again.

As for england football what can i say accept we get good players we have the atmosphere but end of day we just dont play right i dont know if its coach or just team work. The match was shocking aswell terrible goalkeeping.

Your daddy is a prat.

BattleGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2007
Can't put Beckham as a world class player? You retard, he's possibly the best free-kick taker in the world, he can measure up the about of loft, curl and pick his targets in a matter of second, he can do what would take a computer like 2 hours in a matter of seconds.

As for Colonel if you don't pay much attention to football then why post in here pretending you do? Asshat.

and yes, Rooney is crap, we could lose him and nothing would come of it, he only does the odd good thing.

Get this guy a beer.....

Beckham is class and has proved it countless times he isnt just skillful he gels with others

Rooney on the other hand is a greedy mofo who had one good debut then he was hyped up and got ****, he doesnt even play that well for man utd....

Now lampard can we say wheres the rubbish bin? he never delivers the goods for england but for chelsea he is top notch.

Heskey should be upfront with owen, I dont rate crouch I think hes overrated.

Gerrard should not be teamed up with lampard they dont work, gerrard likes to command the midfield its where hes best putting lampard with him just limits him to what he can do.

as for mclaren he is no where experienced enough to manage a national side.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
I swear you guys chat ****. Wayne Rooney is ****ing amazing, have you seen his movement, how he gets into space. He hasn't scored much, but he hasn't played much...injured. Lamps and Gerrard are two of the best midfielders in the word but they can't play together, theyre both too attacking, which is why Barry worked well with Gerrard. I say give Lamps the attacking role though, Gerrard has been pretty **** for England in my opinion.

England do have one of the best squads in the world..easily. And the best talent to choose from. Just the managers have been ****ing ****. Look at the talent available, Aaron Lennon, Gabby Agboglahor, Theo Walcott (who is ****ing class), Defoe, Bent. Owen is quality. Beckham is ****ing outstanding, only rivalled by people like Pirlo and Juninho Pernambucano in dead ball situations. Joe Cole - quality. And our first team defense is amazing as well...Micah Richards, John Terry, Rio Ferdinand and Ashley Cole.

So you cant say that Englands team is ****...they played **** because they were told to play in a **** formation by a **** manager. What a twat - such an important game and you give a rookie goalkeeper their debut. Fair enough SWP to start, but I think it should have been the other way round, Beckham played amazing. Carson looked like he was sh!tting his ****ing pants the whole way through....WHERE WAS ROBINSON?? He made mistakes but they were ****ing mistakes, Carson just played **** !

In my opinion, play Robbo in goal, Richards, Rio, Terry, Ashley at the back, Joey Cole, Lamps, Barry and Beckham in midfield and either Rooney/Owen or Heskey/Owen. And pray that one day Mourinho manages us.

Not making the Euro 2008 finals? ****ing embarassing. Devastated. ****s sake.