fubu & Sic

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
~Webby~ said:
mayb mayb BUT! its fun..not like we pk lvl 1s i jus feel tight doin tht atleast make it lvl 2 jeeez (joke -_-)..

admitt i go on 2 much at times wen i get caught up in the moment :(, but thts jus me like it or h8 it :dance:
ye i no u do have ur moments lol

PieMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2004
a house
they act like tits on servers, but hey evry1 has there own way of having some fun eh?

bet there sound lads underneath tho.

••Ðøåkÿ••

Too cool to post :)
Golden Oldie
Apr 12, 2004
1 reason y u made this thread

1.Coz they pwned u on a server and now u think they are noobs and they cheat coz they owned u

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
UnderTaker said:
1 reason y u made this thread

1.Coz they pwned u on a server and now u think they are noobs and they cheat coz they owned u
not a server its on all servers she n thy play on :D, cos she suks

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
am i the only one that thinks this guy should stop crying about sumthing that happened on mir.. god its a game, if it wasnt then i think most of us would be dead now at level 7 with a oma standing by our feet. :)

COPY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2003
Bed Room
fubu is kool
sic is kool
its funny when they kill ppl and they say thier cheat
ppl who lose at pvp ect n say winner is a cheat are noob (id use better wording but dont want warning)
been killed by em plenty of times before i got to know em, now im mates with em both

my story, my lesson DONT TAKE THE GAME SERIOUSLY

ROBOT

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 24, 2003
its funny when they kill ppl and they say thier cheat

Fubu uses hacks, he admitted to me on insomnia when i was fighting him, he said something like nice cheat, same as mine.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
~Webby~ said:
oO fubu n sic r lucky avin a thread made bout thm i feel left out :(, fubu n sic r gr8 to get on wiv, we dint at first thn we did all falls in2 place..

katlin ppl dnt like u, ur jus 2 sad to c it. ur a noob and always will b. i bet once fubu n sic become higher thn j00 ull quit the server n come on ere n make some more bull**** up. jus turn ya comp off unplug it n neva go bk onit u tard.

/Webby :gimp prawned irl tbh ^^
i know wot u mean m7 so unfair how fubu and sic get all the threads when its Pork and webby that does the real ownage out there :P
fubu and sic r sound - they both really good m8s of mine, i trust fubu enough to use 1 of my euro mir accounts (along with webby :P). if ur moanin about them its pretty obvious u take the GAME YES GAME too far and probably got pwned sideways by them....all u doin in this thread is makin urself look like a sad geek .

Status
Not open for further replies.