Grandfather Clock NPC Image

Join Discord

sparx14

Well as i finnished fixing it myself i thought i may aswell release, i will add the clock npc script to it aswell hehe, the image actualy fits into mir very well.
as pretty much every1 uses scorpions npc .wil as its the biggest i added the image to a copy of it :)

download link - here

Screeny - here

its still a little dodgey but all that needs to be done is the placements changed slightly. i will probly do it myself in abit if i have time. :bounce:

edit: ok fixed it totaly :) (including the placements so its all good ingame now) the top link is now updated with the fixed version, enjoy

Last edited:

sparx14

O.o ye lol exactly where i had it, on 2nd floor of bw store.. but it kinda went thru 1 of the stores tiles on the wall -.- which fked it abit.. i may make a lil map specialy with a empty wall facing like "/" just to make it fit :P

if ne1 has ne suggestions of other stuff i shud rip or add to a mir .wil just tell me lol, im willin 2 try nethin as am realy bored :ripp:

sparx14

thats alredy inside scorps npc. wil i think O.o or am i thinkin of the mir 3 teleport :S neway i will ave a look and if i can i will add it :)

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
yeh hes only got the mir3 teleport stones in.

[BlitZ]

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2005
That's nice NPC you got there sparx. and Richens u got sum gs work too m8.

Demix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
Watford, England
ta lol :P amg still banned on my acc :O gonna ave 2 ask sum1 wen my ban runs out if ever lol XD, oh and i givin up mir for 2 months now.. gcse`s soon

Demix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
Watford, England
got it from a "the sims" site.. was really hard to rip tho.. had like a grid background and was onli a picture... it just seemed like it was facing a good angle and about the right size so i went for it XD. i tryed doin sum "back to the future" car image but it looked really weird in game lol :P it worked but abit of the black from the windows just became see through

Sean

Developer
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
NPC used looks exactly like the one I coded a couple of years ago ;)
Nice to see it's still being used.
Not so sure I like the image of the clock though, looks very out of place; oh well, each to their own :P