HellFire-Mir 3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
nice to see some more servers coming out and are available to play. Not sure i would want to play this again :/
Looking at the images the servers looks near the same to the past hellfire.
Anyway Goodluck! :)

Edit: Although your servers were/are fun :P

Last edited:

lraccajr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2007
Be careful with that 50 Meg. You are using Cableone and they charge the hell out of you if you go over the limit the monthly limit. So if you host the client downloads on your home server, you can screw yourself big time with more cost. Just a heads up to watch out for it. and i already have your client if you use the same one as before.

ElemenT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 15, 2009
York
good to see u back with mir 3 mate gl with server am sure it will b awsome :P

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Not a 100% ETA, but hopefully Friday. I would like to do a 2-week beta at x1 and let you get a feel for the server and give me ideas. I still have some drop files to edit and NPC work to do. Thanks for the info rock, but I should be good.
Thanks Element, nice to hear from you.

ElemenT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 15, 2009
York
hope all is well pal and if u want any help with anything let me know allways willing to help out an old friend

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Small update, we have a Holley server up and running, I don't think I will be using Kings as we had more votes for Holley. However, server will be online 06-19-12, we will have a openbeta for 1 week. Accounts will not be wiped as long no major bug is exploited. Could a Mod please delete or archive this thread please as server will be re-named from Kings to Holley.

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
Small update, we have a Holley server up and running, I don't think I will be using Kings as we had more votes for Holley. However, server will be online 06-19-12, we will have a openbeta for 1 week. Accounts will not be wiped as long no major bug is exploited. Could a Mod please delete or archive this thread please as server will be re-named from Kings to Holley.

Holley FTW!.. Lemme know if you need any help :)
I'll try my best to help haha

Status
Not open for further replies.