Host

Join Discord

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
looking for a 24/7 Host for Oblivion Server.

Pref specs:

1.8+ Ghz
512+ RAM
512k+ Internet speed
2 pcs would be good.

Dunno wot else lol.

Either reply here or Pm me.

Dont even bother trying to steal the files off me. As i will only trust people i feel are truthworthy.

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
i think h4e just means net connection
dnt think he's bothered boiut uypl;aod and dwonloaf

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
yeh cos oblieion is only up wne sky can oput it uyp, and its a gr8 server and needs otr be 24/7

~Mitzcee~

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 29, 2004
With Mitzcee
why not ?? + i wouldnt be hosting Demonio would be,Maybe You should think what ya say b4 not telling ppl not to let me host ive hosted b4 and i took server down cause it was **** ive played this server i know what its like its good :D so stfu and carry on with ya perthetic so called life..

Last edited:

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
xxXenaxx said:
why not ?? + i wouldnt be hosting Demonio would be,Maybe You should think what ya say b4 not telling ppl not to let me host ive hosted b4 and i took server down cause it was **** ive played this server i know what its like its good :D so stfu and carry on with ya perthetic so called life..
From past experience, comments AND admissions made by yourself, any one associated with yourself/ recommended by yourself i would personally not have any trust for them what so ever....makes matters worse if its your r/l b/f....you have access to the server, and we all know how corrupt you are dont we :)

NightDemon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
Coalville
Karl said:
From past experience, comments AND admissions made by yourself, any one associated with yourself/ recommended by yourself i would personally not have any trust for them what so ever....makes matters worse if its your r/l b/f....you have access to the server, and we all know how corrupt you are dont we :)
Wtf u mean anyone associated with xxXenaxx,You trying to say im a currupt gm/host aswell as making xena out to be one aswell oh and btw in reply to this

Karl said:
makes matters worse if its your r/l b/f....you have access to the server, and we all know how corrupt you are dont we
Thats Just rediculious man what u trying to say we delibaratly try and steal everyone files and also hows AO going has Urbanfox Managed to start changing stuff w/o asking you lol Oh and when u fall out with him expect none of the files back So in reply to your Post Karl Your not the one that needs the host so stay the **** outta our buiseness

Eskimo

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 7, 2003
Neath, South Wales.
xxXenaxx and Demonio are not Corrupt. When they had Oasis up, it wasn't up for long - but they didn't help any1 with anything. They just sit in the homezone watching people. and answering People's doubts or Queory's.

Eskimo

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 7, 2003
Neath, South Wales.
No probs..

Can a Mod please clean thread as Skyline is still looking.

Just keep xxXenaxx's Post about it. and the starting post Please. :)

/Diavolo /Carmex /Beelsebub