Hosting...PC SPECS.

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazza

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Long time since i've been on here :O, anyway i've decided to host a server getting a bit bored of phoenix and dragon so any servers that need a good reliable host 24/7 add me to your msns [email protected].

I have to computers both are capible of hosting servers with ease, 1mb broadband, 1gb ram + 512mb ram, 3.1ghz + 2.1ghz, networked one for player one for hosting, phone number will be available is anything does actaully go wrong and the server goes down i will run home and sort it out hopefully that won't happen.

I'll make and host website and forums if needed.

-Kazza

-Signing back in ;).

Last edited:

Kazza

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
i dont no futura why does my name ring a bell?

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
ive been chatting with him, and although nothing is yet 100% i believe he will be hosting AlphaOmega V2 when the time is right. :)

At first sight i wouldnt have called him trustworthy, but thats another story. I will be trusting him with my server work.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
nah i remember why his name rings a bell, its because he's a sh!t. and he's nabbed joshbakers files from what ive heard...

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
no he hasnt "nabbed" josh's files, he decided that josh wasnt an experienced enough server maker and made the decision not to host his server.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
lol have you ever had joshbaker on your msn.....and tried to say no to him?

hes been blocked for a long long time on my msn now :D

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
RIck walker will steal your files.. nothing to gain out of files. anyone can get files.. jusr proves hes a ****.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.