Imperial EI

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warrior85

LOMCN Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
Yes Thinking Of Trying an EI Server , but i dont think my specs are good enough -

512mb ram
2.8 ghz
adsl bb
120 gig harddrive

Good Enough?

Well my only concern is the RAM...

If my specs are ok im thinking of making an ei server with these specs -
Start Level - 30
Exp : About x10
All items up to like lvl 25 in shops. Bosses Drops rares alot more.

Warrior85

LOMCN Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
Changing Start lvl to 28 , And the items up2 lvl 25 -26 in shops will be fine.

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
Id change Start Lv to lower than 10 personally if the exp is 10X - 15X cause thats wht exp was on Eclipse and lvin was well good on that :D

djsammy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2003
personally i think servers wich start u at lvl 10 20 30 what ever and have silly exp like x10 - 15 r just a waist ov time where is the fun in reaching lvl 40 in 1 -2 weeks havng a bag full ov rares . i think your specs r fine m8 mayb a bit more ram but not essential at this time . make your server last and only way to do that is make it as close to the real thing as poss exp x 3 and start lvl 0 is what u want . u want ppl to stay on your server not leave after 2 weeks cuz there bored . make rares rare give ppl somthing to want to go out and hunt . give ppl a reason to lvl and hunt thats the whole point ov it .

my opinion thats all but in my experience servers wich dont go over the top on exp and rare drop r8s r the ones that last the longest .

Status
Not open for further replies.