Apr 20, 2003
Where's the option for "I don't care".

I don't think I could name more than 1 England player in the current squad lol

Reactions: TheOnlyOne

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
More chance off a chrons v2 than England actually not bottling it and bringing it home

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
I would like them to win but doubt it. i mean we beat Germany and they was one of the best performing teams i would of much prefer to go vs Ukraine than Germany prior . Alot of people lost money after that game . Be happy to get to finals tbh spain look beassstyyyyy

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I would like them to win but doubt it. i mean we beat Germany and they was one of the best performing teams i would of much prefer to go vs Ukraine than Germany prior . Alot of people lost money after that game . Be happy to get to finals tbh spain look beassstyyyyy

They were performing so good they had to play full defensive to stop Hungary from winning.

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
They were performing so good they had to play full defensive to stop Hungary from winning.
Untill this point. cant deny germany as top 3 to win up untill then, just cause hungary performed well. f them both anyway xD

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
Have to accept germany were nowhere near their usual selfs, belgium will be a challenge but we wont win it semis maybe at a push we are not a cup winning side yet. We needed an in form sterling to produce because kane was lacklustre in all of his games, he may have scored but he was still awful. we need kane to start improving if we are to beat belgium sterling cant do it all.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
I’m optimistic, we havnt conceded which is usually how the winners get there “slow steady progressive”

I slated the team selections even before the 1st knockout, Kane shouldn’t have started. Grealish should start, but let’s just see what happens on Saturday.

It’s coming home 🏆

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
If it does come home...will all you ****ers stop going on about it coming home? :)
It be like the summer off 96 all over, badiel and skinner on every radio station and every pub across England will be singing it. There will be no escaping "it's coming home"

Reactions: Jev

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
Something should......although surprised you dont know the words it repeats it about 10 times....i watch all the other anthems and englands anthem has by far got to be the most uninstersting and boring one out there just hearing it makes me want to turn over to a different channel.