I've come for an argument

Join Discord

LOMValkyrie

Known Cheater
Oct 31, 2018
If your programming is anything like your rap you best go back to playing Minecraft little boy

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
You continue to talk ****, thinking your opinion matters... Bro I dont need you to tell me who I am, or even accept me lol. I came to shove your face in s hit. You wouldn't know poetic if your nose was shoved up your brain. F ucking go somewhere with that bullshit...
Oh no please dont take my title... on a **** forum I care nothing about.... f uck all you f aggots
"I dont want ya and I dont need ya"
F UCKING F UCK BOYS

Why jew ban me being the final thread... if that ain't poetic I don't know what is...
Post automatically merged:

Yeah I can see a p ussy like you needing someone else to handle your problems, once again you are pathetic...
Did your mother take acid while she was pregnant with you?

Shut the **** up already.

Toadill

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 18, 2018
Did your mother take acid while she was pregnant with you?

Shut the **** up already.
It's easy to see this faggot can't even ban someone properly. You ****ers are all trash, its easy to see why its all you talk.
I bet you retards don't even know what cracking is you bunch of ******* dorks... Soon Tai will be admitting hes a faggot...

If your programming is anything like your rap you best go back to playing Minecraft little boy
Bro don't even mention the word programming around queer, cause it don't even belong in your mouth. Go back to windows licking queer.

Yawn 😴 threads got boring
I thought the same thing about your queer game 9 years ago. ******* dog shi t

If your nose was shoved up your brain...

Game set and match bro

I just cant top that
Yeah it was a line from con air. I am sure you didn't get it because it requires a brain to think....
po etic
Yeah I know I would be wasting my time trying to explain it to a peon.
I love when stupid people try to laugh at you because they are too stupid to understand something. 😄😁😆😅😂🤣😭😵
I swear its like youre laughing at me cause I don't lick windows like you..:LOL::ROFLMAO::rolleyes:
Anyway I think Ill take these C# files change the art and resell the game... later fags... 😭🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
It's easy to see this faggot can't even ban someone properly. You ****ers are all trash, its easy to see why its all you talk.
I bet you retards don't even know what cracking is you bunch of ******* dorks... Soon Tai will be admitting hes a faggot...

Bro don't even mention the word programming around queer, cause it don't even belong in your mouth. Go back to windows licking queer.

I thought the same thing about your queer game 9 years ago. ******* dog shi t

Yeah it was a line from con air. I am sure you didn't get it because it requires a brain to think....
po etic
Yeah I know I would be wasting my time trying to explain it to a peon.
I love when stupid people try to laugh at you because they are too stupid to understand something.
I swear its like youre laughing at me cause I don't lick windows like you..:rolleyes:
Anyway I think Ill take these server files change the art and resell the game later fags...
You didn't answer my question moron

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

WhyJewBanMe

Toxic
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2018
Pi pot shop
Im sad you banned him the forum was hot af recently due to this thread

Yes because not knowing a line of a film forms an accurate description of intellect.

'Reach for the skyyy' - i.q raised?
Absolute mongolian.

Send me your e.p.q results so we can all have a laugh, that's after you've googled it and researched what it actually is.

You should be called evildough cos ur in-bread af

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
What he really meant was....

I'm angry cos my moms my aunt,
This tiny little pecker takes no space up in my pants.
All my mental issues got my life so troubling,
Started smoking meth before I moved onto the heroin.
Now I think I'm shady even tho my bars are whack,
That's a natural repercussion of abusing so much crack.
I've never had a job so I have to live off benefits
And when they dont get paid i go into one of my anger fits.
All I ever wanted was to live out all my dreams,
To go pick up my cousin and make her my only queen.
But now I'm in my bedsit thinking I'm a f***ing G,
But I'm nothing but a redneck that's the true reality.
And not one of those rednecks who say hi and drives a mower,
One of those who gang bangs their cousins in their 70's rusty tower.

Derp.

Ps, Fuming I missed all this.