Legend Of Mir 2.3 Ithaka

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
I wouldnt make mass attack tao pets, as you said they ruin pvp. Why not just give tao CHM beef up the tao pets a little, give them a few new ones possibly? Something to work towards.. reasonably fast moving pets are not too annoying, not the speed where you cant get away from them, but at least a decent walking pace+attack speed should even out tao lvling a good bit, obviously not having mass attack you gotta get a good balance of DC for a tao to lvl with also.. not over the top as they just become a tank.

Will take this into account, ty :thumbup1:

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
I wouldnt make mass attack tao pets, as you said they ruin pvp. Why not just give tao CHM beef up the tao pets a little, give them a few new ones possibly? Something to work towards.. reasonably fast moving pets are not too annoying, not the speed where you cant get away from them, but at least a decent walking pace+attack speed should even out tao lvling a good bit, obviously not having mass attack you gotta get a good balance of DC for a tao to lvl with also.. not over the top as they just become a tank.

Just remember a tao can level just as fast as a warrior can in most cases, it just all depends on how your caves are based, lots of mobs+big spawns? = piss wiz lvling / med tao+war lvling. Caves with not so many spawns.. even balance of mobs evens out the class's a bit more as wizzy's aint destroying mass lures all over the place and have to take time to lure, but obviously still have the advantage there as they kill the lure faster.

Running around looking for mobs to kill gets boring fast, especially as the majority of people have leveled **** loads on other servers, so making leveling simpler is always better, more so on a Low Rate.

For instance, if i level these days, ill just watch something on TV, while being in a lure killing, i dont want to be staring at the screen searching for mobs to kill.

Giving Skele's ranged attack is fine, as long as LionRoar lasts a decent time on them.

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
I totaly disagree but thats just different playing styles, your obviously a newer player to mir? you "seem" to want everything easy.. easy lures, easy lvling, easy drops it suppose? Personally thats boring if you ask me.

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
DD is just used to playing High Rates, as am i, beats me why im makin a low rate lol. just doesnt seem anything out there decent atm for people such as ur self to play.

But make no mistake this will not be an easy server.

There will be a wide variety of caves of players to go in, some best suited for taos / warrs, some suited for wizards. Although in caves where there is mass mobs i will be putting the dc up on mobs so wizards cannot stay in there 24/7 will need to come out to rep / pot etc.

My ultimate goal is to make everything balanced if i can achieve this, then the rest will hopefully follow. :cool1:

But im tyred as hell so im going to bed, Was my birthday on tuesday and im going clubbing tomorrow night so probly wont be on working on server until sunday.
Sorry if i dont reply to messages etc i will do on sunday when im on.

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
I totaly disagree but thats just different playing styles, your obviously a newer player to mir? you "seem" to want everything easy.. easy lures, easy lvling, easy drops it suppose? Personally thats boring if you ask me.

No, been playing on and off since Euro started, and if im hounest, i play now for the PVP/PK aspect of the game, as alot of people do.

Clearly, im bored of lvling on servers, so if im going to lvl, i don't want it made harder for me to search a cave for mobs.

1) Easy Lures - Yes.

2) Easy Lvling - No, as im willing to play a low rate?

3) Easy drops - Not fussed.

Last edited:

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Best of luck, sounds dif to anything else coming up so u may be a ok! :) x

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Lol Mully, im sorry :'(

Right been out partying all weekend, and im back got 2 days of doing nothing so gonna crack back on with server.

:thumbup1:

GOMEEE

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
as the title says 2.3 mir, its pretty safe to assume its tds files :p

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
This is on hold for now, As im helping a Kevin with Trinity 2.3.

Can a mod please lock this thread.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.