Discussion Legend of Mir II : The Last Chapter

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
you on it
Wouldn’t rush. It has no questline, npcs don’t work, mobs don’t drop so can’t get pots/gold to teleport.

Not flaming the guy but blimey. For someone that’s worked all this time it’s a shambles, char select UI is completely bugged, it chooses wrong class 😅

Wonder

LOMCN Member
Jan 13, 2021
Wouldn’t rush. It has no questline, npcs don’t work, mobs don’t drop so can’t get pots/gold to teleport.

Not flaming the guy but blimey. For someone that’s worked all this time it’s a shambles, char select UI is completely bugged, it chooses wrong class 😅
oh lol well im still getting blue screen me

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Never been this pissed off before trying to make mir work...And then to see people comment on no drops, quests not working and people making wizzards and getting taos lol. I'm sorry to say but you should stay away from server creating if this is your idea of a server that has had years of work and is ready for release.

Little to no communication, disabled discord chat and just sat in the shadows. If you had general chat up and running, it would take you 10 seconds to post an announcement. Instead we just get #Good lucks and 100 separate things we need to download that don't work/fix it

Wonder

LOMCN Member
Jan 13, 2021
all i did was download off website, extracted in a new folder and copyed into the mir folder mate
the full client aint there on the site an the patcher one just opens to loads of diffrent things when i click it

Carribean

I abused the reputation system, now I'm stuck with
Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
the full client aint there on the site an the patcher one just opens to loads of diffrent things when i click it
yea i the patcher download into the mir folder

riddic123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 18, 2007
Hastings
Got to lvl 8, still no drops... still no quests

Have to create an alt to sell there starter gear to get an other wep because of the dura drop

its a no from me.

Reactions: Deadinside

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
I just can't seem to click the okay button on the account registration page.
Nevermind fixed it.

Last edited: