LegendOfMir2 Hurricane (Custom MediumRate)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Thread will be locked to future replies and moved to the Mir 2 Upcoming Archive.

Message from OP:

Today at 5:49 AMNew
thought mention may help , ight not gonna do it any more

i don't know why u make it hard , you asked for my source folders and client and i've done what u need also u put avoid on my advert before make sure which files it it , this explain 1 thing to me , any way i have showed u some of my folders and client exe is ready if u want to check it , on the end if u willing to keep the avoid tag then i prefer to delete my advert cuz i'm done and thanks for ur replies :)
————————————————————————

I asked for the source code to be opened with the folders open to see how the code is structured to get a rough idea on what source is being used.
Instead I was given a photo of the plain crystal open source with no changes present but the file name was changed to “Hurricane”

I was waiting for beta to grab a client so it can be looked through but what I don’t want is someone sending me a default crystal exe and trying to pull the wool over my eyes.

A reminder that avoid tags are important to us to try and help keep the community and even server owners safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.