smoochy boys on tour

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
They

Weren't shop. Actually, the shop had very little back in the old days.

I remember MC+ Iron Rings being worth a pretty penny.
Even warriors using DC+2 Iron Rings!
yup! and thing like BIH were utter luxurys

Follower

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 2, 2005
Australia
Nostalgic memories from this thread.

closest we had to euro feel is chrons but as usual, games lose attention and become redundant. Someone should get onto scorp to make a bog-standard server along with his arcadia etc, a reliable grind fest with nostalgic feels we can all rely on would be superb!

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Remember the old europe easter events? I Ended up getting a para ring, teleport and clear ring

Ive got screenshots of me as a GM on the official Philippines server too. Back when you could become GM invoking a command. I got the official server files by their mistake and I clowned around. I dont think I released those as it was missing vital stuff. Unsure if I even told anyone. I will dig them out later.

Looking back, I was rather immature in many ways but I like to think it served a purpose at the time. I honestly mean well and I do feel some regret in some of my actions towards some people. Apologies for hijacking the thread.

Dan
I camped in SV during that event. Literally spent 3 or more days waiting for spawns.
Got 2 paras and a few other bits.

Reactions: MentaL

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
I got the official server files by their mistake and I clowned around. I dont think I released those as it was missing vital stuff. Unsure if I even told anyone. I will dig them out later.
Would be nice to look at these, anything official is always good. What was there mistake? which allowed you to obtain them.

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
So mental, with the recent activity online, you making a new server?

• Haha
Reactions: mStation