Matrix Online! ^_^

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

••Ðøåkÿ••

Too cool to post :)
Golden Oldie
Apr 12, 2004
He wasnt on 56k we lagged more when u hosted

Then theres grief in LDC

Tao lets me kill him so i get red then u blame it onto me shade so the host sed i cba with the Arguing(However u spell it) No more

Ummm if u didnt want a knew host y did u give him them yur fault so dont blame him when u let him host .

Shade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2004
I Own Doaky
Lol doaky you fool. I've never hosted a server except for a LAN one. And i did sort the grief out then you give me the crap that i'm corrupt for you pking him? I make you white and tell him to stop and you go back? You go red again and blame me for making you red? Dude if you can't get your facts straight don't post. And yes diddy is hosting "Fear".

••Ðøåkÿ••

Too cool to post :)
Golden Oldie
Apr 12, 2004
Umm i was red i went cba with server u go y i sed u blamed me when it was him then i quit the server but play it a few times

When did i go back yur just lame at lying and i was talking about him Hosting not u fool if u read it right ud know and u were looking for a way for about 2 hours with about 3 ppl and found nwt the host done it and he found out how 2 get gets open in 5 mins

So read the post. FOOL

Shade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2004
I Own Doaky
He wasnt on 56k we lagged more when u hosted - Meaning I hosted. And no i didn't.

EDIT: Read post fool.

Shade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2004
I Own Doaky
Okay well it seems Simmm is gonna host again. We will be editing files.. We are using a new M2Server.exe and i will post the link to download it later. Once we are finished updating.

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
this is a not bad server mate :D shame it aint up, or is it?!^o)

[Shadow]

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Oct 1, 2004
Counter Strike
not flaming ure server or nething but wudnt the files be round every1 youve had more hosts then KaNe has hot dinners and he likes food alot.

Shade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2004
I Own Doaky
Well really i don't even think servers gonna get nowhere without me as i've started making one with nightrider.. And shadow how is 2 hosts had more dinners than KaNe he musn't eat much dude... and if ur not flaming then why u posting something useless as that post? :s