Mir 3 US Server

Join Discord

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
they cant keep up with ppl at lvl 50 + so nm a high rate ppl would be lvl 65535 before first update lol
even at 70+ there were still places people couldnt go, Numa Hill hadnt been done, and Tadanga not killed, Ic Kr hadn't been reached even though BBL wasn't there lol, and Ash sub hadn't even been seen never mind killed. Then there are the new places coming in like Snow Tower and another place that i don't think theres a map for.

Still alot more to do on US server and i'm guessing the same with EU. I heard rumours as well about 'Super MS' floors as well for 80+.

SykoWizard

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2004
wemade should just give any european hosts the rights to modify the game as they see fit,,
the healthiest any official english speaking mir server has been is when mir 2 had things such as LLC MLC and HLC, should have carried along those lines tbh

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
wemade should just give any european hosts the rights to modify the game as they see fit,,
the healthiest any official english speaking mir server has been is when mir 2 had things such as LLC MLC and HLC, should have carried along those lines tbh
Me tbh, WeMade would never allow the hosts to edit the files, and if it was my game i wouldnt eathier

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
lool private servers are better than euro mir they got more items and that =D