Mir 4 is one of the most played games on Steam

Join Discord

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
yeah its been like that for awhile to be honest.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
It's really not....
the whole game is a bot lol thats 50k russian bots looking to make more playing a NFT than they can make in a year. Pretty sad its taken less than a year for people to accept this kind of **** as long as its dressed up and looks pretty.

Reactions: ventus

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
the whole game is a bot lol thats 50k russian bots looking to make more playing a NFT than they can make in a year. Pretty sad its taken less than a year for people to accept this kind of **** as long as its dressed up and looks pretty.

I think Steam characters can't be sold as NFT.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
a good chunk of the player base don't use the stream client either as wemades own launcher is way better with less issues and supports dual logging,

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
you can use steam and just log in via normal launcher then sell your char/ what ever u like that way

europlayer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2014
when is the last time you actually played ??!! the bot issue been patched for a while now since the new capptcha system

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
when is the last time you actually played ??!! the bot issue been patched for a while now since the new capptcha system

No point tryin to ex;plain that to people here, they played at the start seen so many bots and made up their mind, most of the people ive seen herr claims here it has nothing to-do with Mir, yet they never made it past level 50 to actually start to seeing the Mir content they're used to seeing starting with SnakeCave/DeathValley, when you start seeing EvilTongs, Bug cave mobs etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vyse and ventus

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
They are working on Legend of Ymir which is more of a viking themed mir4 game which I'm hyped for. it should be similar to mir4 but with way better graphics and animation.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
So I went off the korean information thinking the global version would have been the same as that, Oh how wrong I was... So overall the game has a good foundation and with the right management and a few alterations it would have been great and would make a really good P-Server but the Global one it just seems like Wemade only care about making money and not their users enjoyment in the game itself which is why I recently NFT'ed my character and decided to walk away from the game.

The Bots are all but gone, There are still a few people running cheats although they are very hard to spot now and Wemade support is none existant, what the game is currently lacking is new content which was promised before christmas and has still to arive instead we got more updates and features to make money off there users and Nerfs to the overall game drops.

The drop nerf and 200 day Event being hidden behind a $99.99 pay wall was enough for me to say F*** You Wemade and honestly I do not regret my choice to walk away and infairness I walked away on a high note met some great people on the game and am playing lost ark with them now which I'll be honest is a really nice game.

NFT'ed my character and got £963 for it after fees I went over my deposits on the game and had spent around £450 since launch if I had sold my character before all this russia drama before the NFT market got flooded with characters I would have got double if not tripple for my account but it is what it is getting something is more than you do on other games and if its more than what you spent on the game you cannot really complain all that much.

Anyway I don't mind the NFT characters system but I will defo stay away from mobile and anything wemade releases in the future after how they managed this game.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
I did the same sold my 108k level 85 arbalist for $400, think I sold it a bit cheap as it sold instantly. I made a loss as I've easily put £1k into the char. I do really like the game though but I am going to wait and see what they do with Legend of Ymir when it releases.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Ymir concept video looked really good but looking at 2-3 years before that is released also like 90% sure it won't be on mobiles since its using unreal 6 which may be a tad too much to play properly on a mobile. The biggest offputting thing is its going to be ran by Wemade which with how they have managed Mir4 is a big enough reason for me to pass on playing it.

I think the next biggest MMORPG that I will play will be Ashes Of Creation as the creator has stated multiple times the shop and paid currency won't buy you a significant advantage over the other players that 80% of the shop will concist of cosmetic items and Quality of Life e.g storage expansions, small perks.

I am fine with light to casual spending but the levels at which people have spent in Mir4 and absolutely insane a game is supposed to be fun when you design it with to be No.1 you just have to throw money at the game it makes it less fun for a vast majority of the long term casual spenders as there put in the situation of never being able to play the game as freely as they wanted because the players with the highest bank accounts win and hoard all the free players methods of progress to keep there own characters progress and stop the others from doing the same.

That was what happened on EU11 with Blacksun, Ancient, and Insanity the 3 biggest spender clans of the game formed an alliance and hunted everyone off the server and hoarded everything, soon as wayfarers came out every single clan that was left playing the game at that point moved server to get away from them which is ignoring the fact of how many people probably quit due to the actions they took against everyone else and was only possible due to controlling and hoarding all the resources after investing heavily into the cash shop to get significant leads talking thousands to tens of thousands.

Ymir will be the same Wemade don't care about the enjoyment of there players only how much money they can make so Ymir will follow the same methods they used in Mir4 if not worse which is why I won't play it.

Slayer1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2014
i enjoyed mir4 but mainly becasue i am die hard player player for 20+ years, i was overjoyed to have a crack at their verison of EC after that the games strayed away from the core originals mir for me eventually lost interest never liked that u can afk alot (at risk of pk) am currently enjoying lost ark its similar to pillars of eternity but online!
soon as euro reborn drops live i wil be there to relive the nostalgia once again