Mir 4 Source code (PROVEN FAKE)

LexXxer12

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 5, 2022
there is no point in buying now. I already see this archive everywhere where possible. it's a matter of time that the password will pop up or be broken by brute

shaw

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 7, 2022
As long as the compressed package appears on the Internet, I believe that someone will be able to crack it soon! Don't underestimate the power of the web

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
That program I uploaded can use a network of couple thousand computers to work together cracking the zip password (I think it can work across WAN)

If the whole lomcn joined forces and everybody installed its 'agent'...

LexXxer12

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 5, 2022
this guy is just a scammer, he doesn't even know what code the archive contains! By the way, RZ already has deceived

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Actually, it's a fake file that some guy uses to trick everyone, 1 out of 100 percent of chance you can have it since only some of US got the original source :)

Actually, it's not that really stupid amount, how come if you have it, do you think you will share it for free if you can destroy the image of the official MIR4? How did you born?

Wow another scammer is showed up huh? :D
A little preview.
I think the most concerns of all that has been mentioned here is :

- Theres no guarantee that the files doesnt have any hidden backdoors
- Theres no guarantee that the files are 100% working
- Even if first two are legit, not all know how to work on those files.
- Theres no guarantee that those files wont be leaked after someone pays a huge amount of money for it.

Also, Elamo spent lots of time on 3D Emu which is more close to what LOMCN likes (Conquera for example seems more of Mir than Mir4) which is also free and open source.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Actually, it's a fake file that some guy uses to trick everyone, 1 out of 100 percent of chance you can have it since only some of US got the original source :)

Actually, it's not that really stupid amount, how come if you have it, do you think you will share it for free if you can destroy the image of the official MIR4? How did you born?

A little preview.
Important to note that all you’ve done is grabbed the same screenshot you sent the other day and put a watermark on it. Anyone can do this with MS Paint 😂

Just to drill this in, not just for you but for everyone:
Selling source code will result in your account being permanently banned. This includes “pm me in discord ;)” we’re not stupid.

If you have the source code now’s the time to share it.

• Haha
Reactions: a3dam and CraZyEriK

andykid131

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 16, 2006
Dont take this the wrong way @Jev im not defending them here, but that isnt the same screenshot lol i was gonna post saying this earlier but after comparing them i noticed they actually are different.

Reactions: Jev

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain

A little preview.
oh yeah, the problem it's maybe you paid for your files to get working your "mir4 new server" blablablaah, and if the files got released, you got ****ed cos u paid ? :D i dont ******* care about mir4 official image or whatever you say, they ruined it with the darksteel and all bots mining for that, they ruined the market of NFT and image theirself

andykid131

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 16, 2006
Also after comparing his original screenshot to this latest one for a second time. There seems to be a second source project in the new screenshot, MIR4G.sln...

First thought that came to my mind was he just outed himself for trying to sell an edited source with built in backdoors? lol :unsure:

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
scammers be scamming. notice how all of these mir 4 sellers created their lomcn accounts less than a week ago?

A little preview.

View attachment 29062
let me be the first to say it since no one else has.

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME ON THIS FORUM

Last edited: