Mir 4 Source code (PROVEN FAKE)

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
That’s a total of 4 users banned from the forum for just attempting to sell the files off this thread alone. Why can’t people read.
If you have the source code then 👍
If you want to make it public 👍
If you try to sell it - banned

Reactions: Valhalla and a3dam

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
That’s a total of 4 users banned from the forum for just attempting to sell the files off this thread alone. Why can’t people read.
If you have the source code then 👍
If you want to make it public 👍
If you try to sell it - banned
i cant sell my source? :(

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
I think its against the rules to advertise selling any source on lomcn. Better to keep that stuff to private/discord but I still wouldn't trust buying any source.

Reactions: Jev and Sanjian

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
i cant sell my source? :(
post title GIF

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Could we sell it if we voted for member of staff we would most like to perform a Jackass stunt and they receive it for free? I did play a drinking game on the weekend where one of the cards was to strip to your underwear and chase a random stranger in the street..... (luckily / unluckily it didn't come up in play!)

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
I think the most concerns of all that has been mentioned here is :

- Theres no guarantee that the files doesnt have any hidden backdoors
- Theres no guarantee that the files are 100% working
- Even if first two are legit, not all know how to work on those files.
- Theres no guarantee that those files wont be leaked after someone pays a huge amount of money for it.

Also, Elamo spent lots of time on 3D Emu which is more close to what LOMCN likes (Conquera for example seems more of Mir than Mir4) which is also free and open source.
Agreed, I wouldn't even play a private mir 4. It's not mir....

Reactions: Nostalgic

lexitnotlore

LOMCN Rookie
May 28, 2022
Don't waste your time decrypting it. Its a compilation of server files of Flyff and a mobile client for mir4. You can search all of that guildehouse, lordskill, rainbowrace and secret room. Existing features in flyff. There is no features like that in mir4. 1662581018209.png

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
I'll be honest the Mir4 files that they are using right now going off what my brother told me who is a team manager and lead coder for a bank and what I saw on CN and Awakening.

They don't have the complete files and are extremely limited on what they can and cannot change also the people who have these files offered to sell them for something stupid like £25000 so no one is gunna pay that for a partial set of files that your limited on what you can and cannot change and that are months behind the offical games content.

I will say If the true complete files ever do make it onto LOMCN I will play the game as the game itself isn't bad the issue is that wemade watered down the drop rates to the point the only way to progress is to buy from the cash shop or run bots. But if someone decent got the files they could quite easily fix these design issues along with a list of others ones to make a really enjoyable long term Private server.

As for the Auto play I understand a lot of people dislike the idea of it but they really need to get over that feature as every single mir2/3 server that has been released recently has either added that system or has people running macro software to play the game for them automaticly anyway. So whats the freaking issue having the system there for everyone to use...

100% the majority of people who say no to auto play are the ones who use macro's to afk to get ahead on P-servers than those who log off for the night they just don't want everyone being able to keep up with them.

Anyway its gunna be a while before a proper set of files get leaked to community and the current ones are a waste of time just like the servers running them which are short term cash cows thats UC's will die within days of launching. The guys running them only care about profit Awakening is worse than the offical version stay away in my opinion.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
So whats the freaking issue having the system there for everyone to use...

100% the majority of people who say no to auto play are the ones who use macro's to afk to get ahead on P-servers than those who log off for the night they just don't want everyone being able to keep up with them.

If its there for everyone to use, then it doesn't change a thing regarding those who log off for the night and those who do not (and run macro) because the latter will use autoplay besides the overnight macro (leveling skills I presume).

If you don't put in effort, you don't get the satisfaction of achievement that comes from that, simple as that. What next, official game shop selling leveled chars with ace items for those who can't or don't want to put in time and effort and have money to spend... I am sure there is a place even for such a gaming setup but again, what's the point then? I could repeat the first sentence of this paragraph here.

That said, Mir3D Eternal also has autopot and autoleveling features.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
If its there for everyone to use, then it doesn't change a thing regarding those who log off for the night and those who do not (and run macro) because the latter will use autoplay besides the overnight macro (leveling skills I presume).

If you don't put in effort, you don't get the satisfaction of achievement that comes from that, simple as that. What next, official game shop selling leveled chars with ace items for those who can't or don't want to put in time and effort and have money to spend... I am sure there is a place even for such a gaming setup but again, what's the point then? I could repeat the first sentence of this paragraph here.

That said, Mir3D Eternal also has autopot and autoleveling features.

I disagree Satisfaction in Mir has always been about who is the strongest who can take the resouces for themself and guilds Mir4 is no different in that reguard in fact there is a lot more to fight over. As for auto playing vs manual playing, manual does more than auto and its not like auto is risk free people can kill you and cost you experience or progress for the night.

I know its not for everyone though but the game is really good though I do think MirM is the true Mir4 sequal to Mir3, Mir4 is more of a stand alone with references to the original games like EC, WT ect.

The biggest selling point for Mir4 is its reasonably balanced PVP but there is ways to make your character unique from everyone elses to a certain degree. the downside of offical that got me to quit was the fact they made everything and I mean everything obtainable via the cash shop which ruined the competativeness of it due to players who spending large amounts of cash getting months to years ahead of normal players.

xLight

LOMCN Leecher
Sep 20, 2022
I'll be honest the Mir4 files that they are using right now going off what my brother told me who is a team manager and lead coder for a bank and what I saw on CN and Awakening.

They don't have the complete files and are extremely limited on what they can and cannot change also the people who have these files offered to sell them for something stupid like £25000 so no one is gunna pay that for a partial set of files that your limited on what you can and cannot change and that are months behind the offical games content.

I will say If the true complete files ever do make it onto LOMCN I will play the game as the game itself isn't bad the issue is that wemade watered down the drop rates to the point the only way to progress is to buy from the cash shop or run bots. But if someone decent got the files they could quite easily fix these design issues along with a list of others ones to make a really enjoyable long term Private server.

As for the Auto play I understand a lot of people dislike the idea of it but they really need to get over that feature as every single mir2/3 server that has been released recently has either added that system or has people running macro software to play the game for them automaticly anyway. So whats the freaking issue having the system there for everyone to use...

Anyway its gunna be a while before a proper set of files get leaked to community and the current ones are a waste of time just like the servers running them which are short term cash cows thats UC's will die within days of launching. The guys running them only care about profit Awakening is worse than the offical version stay away in my opinion.
Hi, I'm a new MIR player, but only MIR4... unfortunately it's not to my visual liking MIR 2/3 but anyway I respect those who do it. I am the creator of the MuOnline Server and I have always tried to do something very similar to what MIR4 is on my servers, but without "P2W". This answer has been the best, in the global server I reached level 81 and now I am trying "Awakening" but unfortunately it is "P2W Lowcost", it is cheaper than the Global Version but it is very limited in terms of update progress. Awakening is worse than the Original.

I hope that one day the Server Files will come to light.
Greetings! LLight.

P.S. Sorry for the horrible English, I'm from Latin America, Chile.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Hi, I'm a new MIR player, but only MIR4... unfortunately it's not to my visual liking MIR 2/3 but anyway I respect those who do it. I am the creator of the MuOnline Server and I have always tried to do something very similar to what MIR4 is on my servers, but without "P2W". This answer has been the best, in the global server I reached level 81 and now I am trying "Awakening" but unfortunately it is "P2W Lowcost", it is cheaper than the Global Version but it is very limited in terms of update progress. Awakening is worse than the Original.

I hope that one day the Server Files will come to light.
Greetings! LLight.

P.S. Sorry for the horrible English, I'm from Latin America, Chile.

I cannot say that I am suprised about Awakening being a less than enjoyable experience it followed the same setup and Mir4CN and nither of them addressed the overall issues with the core of the game and future P-servers to arise can greatly improve there server and take away any community that those two server might have left by making three changes to the game.

1. Remove Darksteel, Energy, Plants, Ore that are lower than Rare off the market. This will remove one of the two reasons why people are running bots even on the Private servers.

2. Remove crystals from standard boxs in Secret Peak. This is the second reason they run bots.

3. Fix the reason the players feel the need to run bots which is simply because the amount needed to craft up to Epic/Legendary items requires an absolutely stupid amount of time gatherings I worked it out on offical and to gather the material to craft a full set of IV legendary (without buying off market or nft) it worked out at about 6-8 years spent gathering materials 24/7.

Bare in mind that gathering time only accounts for crafting the items not all the other features that use gathering materials which will probably be another 4+ years so basically unless you spend heavily on the game be it P-server or offical you will not reach the true endgame unless your playing for over a decade and who is willing to invest that amount of time to do so. I know I'm not and I am also not willing to spend $56000 buying the materials on offical via the Hydra store (only for materials to craft legendary gear for the trainning that is more than likely another 10-20k then legendary spirits).

In otherwords anyone who reaches the true endgame on offical will have spent the better part of 100k+ on the game and with more and more features getting added to force people to spend its pointless to continue on offical and if P-server don't change to adapt to the community who quit for the reasons I've listed Mir4 P-servers will have no future either.

ericknio

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 31, 2022
new mir4 kr version private >

Attachments

• Sem título.jpg
    Sem título.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 107
Last edited: