• A new Mir3 Full Client With the Latest/Favourite Updates

Votes: 17 77.3%

• Total voters

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
I see that people are having trouble with a quick reliable source for the Mir3 Client so if someone can put together a Mir3 Full Client with all the Latest/Favourite Updates and possibly an installer if you can make it.

Basicaly i am willing to host this, but i need someone who KNOWS what they are doing and will be able to make/create it.

If you don't think this should be made and i should just host the Full Client instead then vote.

PM me if you can make this Full Client.

TritoN

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 21, 2003
ye good idea...i pmed u about this a while ago already..maybe u can host a fully updated mir3 client...i would supply (upload) u with the latest Olymp client including all new locations,mobs,items

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
Well if someone could get me links for all the Latest Mir3 Files i am willing to host now..

That means everything HAS be LATEST dont want to be re-uploading stuff..

TritoN

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 21, 2003
Richens said:
Still can't find a fully client + updates to host.. Get me the exact links or if you have a fully updated client used for servers then i may let you upload it.

Edit*

Currently Downloading ftp://218.106.116.93/client20040311/one/Mir3Install_V1.4.exe @ 30 KB/s :twitch:

What patches will i need to insert in the folders to make it the latest client before i upload it?

this is the old 1.4 client with missing mobs and magics as well as no new locations

if u realy want to host an uptodate client i can again only suggest Olymp client 1.5 (it includes 1.45 chinese patch as well as english interface and all new locations/mobs/items/magics)
if u want i can upload it to your ftp or download it via bittorrent from the links above