Android/iOS Mir4 on Steam

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
Spent a few mins looking on youtube although this guy doesn't really cover anything but gameplay there was a few useful timestamps below to look at the UI that I'm sure one of the testers could use to break down everything in details if they wanted.

Main Menu - 28:39 - Guessing spirits are pets, training is like FFX spere grid unlocking nodes giving stat increases.
Equipment menu - 27:19 - Looks like 1 basic skill and 12 skills per class that need unlocking and upgrading.
Status Information - 27:42 - There is a lot of stats so guessing you will need different sets of gear for pve/pvp.
Clan System - 28:19 - my guess is you can upgrade which provides bonuses (probably at wars)
Crafting 30:27 - Really like the look of this.

Honestly I'm quite hyped about playing the game the more I see the better its looks.

Spirits are pets that just follow you around and give stats bonus they dont 1attack etc. Different rarity of pet give different base stats and have a different amount of slots. You can have up to 3 pets but there are 5/6 slots in total. The others may be behind paywall. You can find various trinkets to put into the slots. You find pet orbs in drops etc and can summom them to unlock it.

Skills are unlocked at certain levels. You also get training guides which are required to level skills up. These are mainly from quests. I would recommend saving them up. Once a skill is level 4/5 you then need a specific spell book for that skill to level it further.

There are 2 types of equipmemt for each class. The base stats are the same with 1 type giving pve bonus n the other pvp. General drops and quest rewards seem to give only your class items. Some uniques mobs spawn with an item above there head which is guarenteed drop for the killer which can be for any class. Exp n drops seem to go to the person who last hits.

Crafting is actually fairly rigid. Each type of equipment goes up to grade 4, and requires 2 of the previous grade item to make plus darksteel. You can also enhance an item to +5 before it can break. After +5 items can break withbjust a 20% success chance. I didnt see one but imagine there will be a gameshop item to increase this. This also requires darksteel so i say to not enhance an item until you have got tier 4 crafted. There is also enchanting items but i didnt get that feature unlocked in time to check it.

There are additional stat systems. Inner force and something else. These require items to be mined/gathered or dropped from mobs and quests. You have to upgrade each stat in blocks of 5 then once u done all the stats you then unlock the next tier. Each tier increase requires higher rarity of materials gathered. You can get higher tier items from higher tier gathering spots or combining lower materials through the craft menu. Early game focus on the basic nodes to get the basic materials more.

Theres also a codex system which lets you get character bound or account wide stat boost by giving various combinations of items. Some require crafted/enhanced items n others require just basic versions.

Clans have a variety of skills to unlock, members get to donate copper once every 40mins to contribute points to unlock. There are also bonus chests given to members when others do raids etc which contain a small amount of materials.

Items from quest are bound, items manually gathered/dropped are tradeable. Items combined/crafted using any bound materials are also bound so he careful upgrading gear if you want to trade it. Trading looked disabled in beta n the market was level 150 to use i think it was just switched off for beta.

Various quests, repeatables and side missions. Focus on doing all the main missions. You can only do 30 repeatable quests a day so focus on the better rewards such as darksteel.

I would recommend filling up with potions n leaving char auto levelling when u done all quests. Level 20+ mobs spawn in combat areas so you can get pkd doing this. You can kill mobs upto 20 lvl diff before exp penalty.

Ginko is safe area n has various gathering/mining nodes which can also be auto farmed. Only 1 person can gather/mine a node so not sure how well auto gather will work in live.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
@Slaughterhouse Game was in closed beta testing it goes live on the 26th of this month at 4am GMT.

@Lionsm!ght Thanks that was really informative honestly I agree that chances are Spirit slots 4-6 may be in the cash shop as unlocks, could also be quest/level based and if its cash shop there probably tradeable and people will use it as a means to get larger amounts of standard currency. Seen this in PS02 with Mags, inventory expansions, storage expansion, outfits ect.

As for gameshop items to reduce/prevent break for crafting again I've seen this in other games normally its around 5-10% decrease on destruction and some can normally be obtain as rewards from the main quest but they will be few and fair between and bound. My advice is if you get some for free save them until you know how to use them wisely unless your willing to pay IRL cash or ingame currency from a player who is selling them for large amounts of base currency.

Anyway I know a fair few people who are planning on giving this a shot at launch now wouldn't be suprised if we could get 2-3 guilds going at launch with just the people from the LOMCN community. Hoping its fun and addictive.

Onceiliv

LOMCN Member
Oct 9, 2020
I've gone on Google store standard app and u can pre sing in 1 click it make it a automatic download on release data

StriderDA

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 7, 2015
According to yahoo,

AAA mobile MMORPG 'MIR 4' will open in 170 countries on August 26. SEOUL, South Korea, August 12, 2021--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Wemade Co., Ltd. is excited to announce the global grand opening of the AAA mobile MMORPG 'MIR 4' in 170 countries and 12 languages on August 26.

The Beta closed a few days ago which is why those trying to install it on steam get told "game is not yet available". none of us can play it right now.

You can pre-register on mobile for the extra loot bonus.

Reactions: Slaughterhouse