MirReborn The Three Heroes!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Sound like you coming up with new ideas thats nice.

Sound like your making good use of vars witch not alot of servers do again nice job.

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Have got a few other idea's also :)

Have just started on a system for level 60 - 80, you get to pick a group of 10 challenges. Option 1 Boss Challenges, Option 2 Mob Challenges.

Boss Challenge Number 1: Defeat 5 EvilCentipedes once you have done this, you will be teleported into a LDC (Life Death Coffin) Where there will be a harder (More Health) EvilCentipede, with slightly better drops.

Mob challenge number 1: Defeat 25 EliteTongs In LifeDeathCoffin. Reward = teleport to new LDC with slightly harder mob (Health wise) and will give more exp,gold,and a slim chance of dropping semi rare items.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
kool

can i ask how system quest/systems you have useing vers?

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
I'm sure bon said somewhere you could do it all in qfuntion anyways but its not the right way to go about it, he said there was a fix for it iin the files somewhere (not coding wise).

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Well im assuming his using the example quest system i sent him so he is using the qfunc/mapquest to do the quests.

h

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
We use only mapquest for quests where you kill mobs, as if you over run M2server it starts to lag/crash. We have used variables for a number of features,scripts. And havnt had any problems so far.

I use Qfunction only for Items that you double click, Pets,ExpPots etc. And have made the scripts as small and simple as possible, as the m2server really dont like using Qfunction.

As for Quests, we only have a couple that require you to kill mobs. Most are collecting items, etc. And are done by using namelists, nice n simple :P

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Sry for double

Will be putting server online on wed or thur, for some high level pvp testing. LMS will run every 10 minutes, and you will be given free kit, + cash. This is just to test the high end stats, and make tweaks.

Finished up all euro province quests today, i havnt counted them. But would think theres over 50.

Pretty much all caves for euro provinces are done, probs another 5 major places to add, and a few more leveling areas, But still on track.

Have been working on item pricing atm, as i want gold to have value. Witch has Given me a idea, i am going to re-do my BlackMarket so that it opens every weekend, here you can buy most items, well atleast a decent kit for you level. But it wont be cheap, its just there if you want to use.

Will be adding a job system, collecting Ores,wood,animal skins for gold etc.

Will try get round to posting some screenys soon, see you soon!

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Will post ip before it goes up.

Todays Progress: All item skins picked and done. Spawns tweaked for BW,SV,WW,MW caves. Added another 7 quests. Added boss kill count system reward = wings. Finished up a new LMS were u fight naked :P

Server on track, 10/10/10 Get Ready!

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Few Updates:

Working on upgrading Heaven + Hell system, coming on nicely

Added around 10 Invasions to mainly group caves, have a few more to finish up.

Added few more province spawns (Hot Spots) Hard health good exp/gold mobs.

Group Challenge for level 40-50 60-70 80-90 90-100 Added, and good fun :)

Solo Challenge for level 40-50 60-70 80-90 90-100 Added, just as fun :)

Wizard pets done upto level 90 for now, with upgrades for all pets, if u can get the PetOrb :P

Finished tweaking Tao pets, 3 new pets. Have to be summoned with key 9.

Added Spec Repair and a new cave to Sabuk.

Added Spec repair to Bichon (Usual Spot) Costs alot and you need a repair ticket. There is a quest to do, once you done it you dont need tickets no more, but still costs.

Black Market Updated/Checked: Buy most basic kits from here for gold, not cheap but if you need they are there :P

Loads more tweaks,balancing done.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
People started advertising servers, disappearing, coming back and pretending to be other people.

Shits WILD round here now bro.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Ok, great this means a mod can delete this pointless thread then considering your not even going to give out the ip on lomcn.

h

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
lomcn database prob be half its size if they mass deleted anything to do with this server. lol