New Ei server in progress..

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daywalker

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 19, 2004
Ok have been working on the server for a while now and we hope to have the server up and running earlly march.

The server will be up 24/7 with the exception of rboots and the odd pc cleanup so the server pc runs as smooth as possible. The sewrver will be running on a 1 Meg BB line and the server pc will have a 3 gig proc and 2 gig ddr ram so there should be no lag which is a good start.

Basic Exp will be at X2 with events having more exp at times the 1st 2 weeks after testing will be at X4 exp. Reason for the lower Exp then most servers is that we plan to this server to be up for the long term with no plan to have it full of greedy players but those who wish to experience Ei for what it is a great game.

All files have been done from scrath with updated weapons and items ( more then most servers ) most stats have been taken from the korean site with some adjustments to balance them best i can. We will have bonusStones Quest Items many Quests and regular Events.

We have a forum up tho it is new and still work is in progress on it however feel free to join and learn more bout our upcomeing server keep in touch and i hope to see some of you ingame when we are online.

WWW.bane1.co.uk/UnderWorld ( Use upper case U and W for underworld)

Ty for your time.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Oooo, DayWalker. If thats same DayWalker from Rick/Ezikiel EI Server, add [email protected] to ur MSN. Aint spoken to you for yonks. Server sounds like a good server. Fant was a low exp EI server and look at the user counts it got. G/l with server.

Daywalker

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 19, 2004
Aye it is the same DayWalker from atlantis and fantasy etc m8 ...the 1 and only :D lol. ill add you to me msn and ty

djsammy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2003
is that the computer thats in my name and the patches from our server,empire :P

lmao

*posted by maniacmenz*

only messing and good luck with server :P

Daywalker

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 19, 2004
nope new pc m8 hence the 2 gig of ram and 3 gig proc ....tho simon did call me lee thinking you was still with joanne lol .. guess he forgot what u looked like :P

We have now ordered a 2 Meg line for the server also with a static Ip address server should be up for testing within 2 weeks.

And no soz not ur files we using up to date 1nes with all the new weapon and mobs images all welcome and discs for the server are available if you live in the Uk peeps look forawrd to seeing every 1 there :D

djsammy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2003
we got all new wep,items and mobs.they on old files 2

you just got them or have u got the new server files?

Daywalker

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 19, 2004
dunno what u using m8 heres 1 new weapon we have .. i think its new files could be wrong tho lol

Attachments

• newblade.jpg
    newblade.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 110

djsammy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2003
that doesnt say weather u got new or not :S

looking good to start tho

Daywalker

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 19, 2004
awww thanks m8 i am aiming to please hehe. doing everything from scratch mob stats drop files spawns etc so takeing along time and giving many headaches lol. Be worth it tho i hope :) fair few ppl very eager to start on there which is good news i spose :).

Venus@EmpireMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2003
UK
we had to do the whole thing from scratch twice on empire,hard drive blew up so we lost all apart from chars *phew*

server went up straight after,we worked hard to get it all how it was in 2 days :S

nearly done an auto patch now for empire :)

Status
Not open for further replies.