New Logo Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013

In cases like these, usually a logo crops up as a joke which then no subsequent logo seriously meant can beat. However, it is also usually the case that powers that be select one of those subsequent logos of bland nature.

I vote +1 for this one

btw I take it there is no logo currently? least I don't see one in my browser and selected theme LoM v2

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
So far all logos need to be rejected because the Cross in the O is either missing or backwards (We're not all retards Kori).

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
In cases like these, usually a logo crops up as a joke which then no subsequent logo seriously meant can beat. However, it is also usually the case that powers that be select one of those subsequent logos of bland nature.

I vote +1 for this one

btw I take it there is no logo currently? least I don't see one in my browser and selected theme LoM v2

To confirm... this is the current logo

sY4cMPI.png

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
ZT Logo.png

I accept all forms of payments, bitcoin included.

Attachments

• ZT Logo.png
    ZT Logo.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 115

awesome

Microsoft
Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
here's a logo i made with online logo maker

Attachments

• lomcnlogo.png
    lomcnlogo.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 109

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
To confirm... this is the current logo
Thanks, it was my adblock in firefox that prevented it from showing. Problem is, it wasn't the logo I banned but the animated banners. I just hate animation unless it is video I want to watch. If server owners advertising here want me to see their logo, they have to make it static or animate very decently (long refresh times) since I plain hate having blinking something on pages that you read stuff on. It is distracting.

Some sites like this one here don't allow to block selectively, for example you can't block someone's offensive avatar from showing since it blocks all of them and then the forum gets dull.

Last edited:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Thanks, it was my adblock in firefox that prevented it from showing. Problem is, it wasn't the logo I banned but the animated banners. I just hate animation unless it is video I want to watch. If server owners advertising here want me to see their logo, they have to make it static or animate very decently (long refresh times) since I plain hate having blinking something on pages that you read stuff on. It is distracting.

Some sites like this one here don't allow to block selectively, for example you can't block someone's offensive avatar from showing since it blocks all of them and then the forum gets dull.

I'm pretty sure they aint too fussed about you seeing their logo.

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
And there's me thinking Lomcn was full of trolls :lol
Current logo is way cool. If you change it, then, shotgun.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I'm pretty sure they aint too fussed about you seeing their logo.

Well, for one, you are fussed about me, anything else around to use as a stick? Feel better now?

btw was supposed to be advert, not logo

my vote goes for this one

attachment.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.