New stance on cheats etc

Where do we draw the line on cheating, chargebacks, dox'ing and faking usercount?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
I didn't read the past the first senctence of the above as I assumed it was the same as your last dozen posts.

Well it's filler that has meaning, I try hard to make it as flavourful and as "fun" as possible but you do what you want...

Arse licking to Tai's agenda is what I'm referring to, which is much different from being a typical fan of a server, which it's clear from the last poll that their were a significant number.

If people actually absorbed what I'm saying, they'd through realize that dismissing me as a meer Valk cuck just makes them a simpleton but no matter how well I punch some of them are just ghosts haunting whatever below average effort Mir server comes out anyway as their entertainment standards are low/straight forward so...

As long as I'm not a simpleton I'm happy and I haven't hit my mid life crisis yet, unlike Tai.

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
If there's one thing I can take from this Valk situation, it's that Welsh racked up a decent post count :ROFLMAO:

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Well it's filler that has meaning, I try hard to make it as flavourful and as "fun" as possible but you do what you want...

Arse licking to Tai's agenda is what I'm referring to, which is much different from being a typical fan of a server, which it's clear from the last poll that their were a significant number.

If people actually absorbed what I'm saying, they'd through realize that dismissing me as a meer Valk cuck just makes them a simpleton but no matter how well I punch some of them are just ghosts haunting whatever below average effort Mir server comes out anyway as their entertainment standards are low/straight forward so...

As long as I'm not a simpleton I'm happy and I haven't hit my mid life crisis yet, unlike Tai.

Yeah as I thought, you reposted with another loop post "Insult non valk servers, insult non valk fans, dig at tai blah blah blah".

Edit: revoked, no point poking a fire you want to go out.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
you reposted with another loop post "Insult non valk servers, insult non valk fans, dig at tai blah blah blah".

It rolls off the tongue so naturally I seriously cannot help it, I don't want to be doing it and I've even asked to be banned because I consider the site extremely biased and I do not see that changing.

Why don't you actually say something profound like Jamie and essentially stand up for creation regardless of how much you may dislike them or rumoured actions?...

I can only assume you enjoy your position here. All I'm after is a bit of human decency and resolutions, instead, all I'm seeing is people for or against banning or restriction, it's nothing but a prime example of cancel culture and people like Tai promote and enjoy it. It's nothing but a downhill slope.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
If only you had a penny for every time you dropped my name...

Animated GIF

Thread closed. The rules will be adjusted accordingly in due course.

Status
Not open for further replies.