Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
planetgfxcopy.png

Category: Graphics
Title: Planet GFX
Address: http://planetgfx.forummotion.com/
Main Language: English
Content: A forum for graphic designers or maybe request anything to design your own forum!

Last edited:

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Right....last one failed so your doing another...?

That banner sucks lol, hardly a good starting point for a "graphics forum".

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Well considering i didn't create that. Second the other is still running as we speak. My mates like it so you can do one.

Get of this thread if you don't have anything nice to say.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
So why have you removed the other one from your sig?

And why create a whole separate forum for graphics? You're not going to get anywhere like that.

I'm not going to get off this thread just because you don't like the fact I'm stating the obvious.

edit: and since when was plugging even allowed on here o_O

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
I removed from signature because i don't think needs to be advertise here anymore.

Also i don't even take notice of your critisum because you can't even do GFX. *Well attempted*

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Even though i hate Gotrex.. he's right.

Its a GFX forums.. yet the banner absolutely sucks balls. All your banner is, is some ugly renders, a blue outer glow, and then a planet with some clouds and a blue to purple gradient overlay on that. Then some other sites logo. Also the awful stroke around edge with gradient overlay.

The banner lets it down, and doesn't even tie in with the forum theme...

Also why make a forum? Unless you got some way of creating a huge user base in a week or so, its kind of pointless :S? You got so many categories, and such a small user base lol. 20 Forum sections... 13 sub sections... Why not start off small then go big?

You havn't even put ant material on there yourself, why not to attract people have stuff on it? Go out find 20 odd render, photoshop brushes/styles/gradients. Photo manipulation programs, eg GIMP, fireworks, photoshop etc.

Its harsh but true.... also are you even amazing at GFX yourself?

Oh and the little bar at top is way to fast.

GOMEEE

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
ok yeah i agree the banner isnt the best one in the wrld, but maybe he has made it because hes interested in digital design or wants to learn how to do it. and evey forum / site has to start somewhere.

rather to much than too little. makes it easier for if it does expand, if the catagories are there then it dont mean he has to sit there for hours moving 10000 posts about if a time comes that it needs more catagories in.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
I removed from signature because i don't think needs to be advertise here anymore.

Also i don't even take notice of your critisum because you can't even do GFX. *Well attempted*

What do you mean I can't do gfx? Try searching, I used to moderate this section. Both me and gortex have done our fair share of ps work in the past.

Last edited:

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Try search mine and find out if am good at GFX, as i said i didn't create the banner and i will be making a new one soon.

Smaviddavid thanks for your advice.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Try search mine and find out if am good at GFX, as i said i didn't create the banner and i will be making a new one soon.

Smaviddavid thanks for your advice.

I did, you aren't.

Muffin stop spamming, I realise you're close to 750 but your brown nosing for +1 postcount is getting annoying.