LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
View attachment 31702
So this was a staff decision?

Are you that deluded

I was only kidding chill down, why do you feel so attacked
we're all aware how this was a community group vote and not a decision made by You or any Mod
But your missing the point here which is why was that Poll even made?
with the Loyal Members leaving, for cheaters and corrupted server admins to fill in.

its ridiculously awkward, I mean
Would a judge accept town voting for freedom to a serial killer?
^ could be exaggerating abit but u get the point lol

As much as id like to ask for another Poll to reverse that decision
but could end with same results and that reminds me this is only ONLINE
wouldn't of happened if people are IRL chatting about breaking rules.

Last edited:

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
100% agree with you, I don't think the forum should be a place for cheaters and refunders etc but the community wanted us to unban someone that fit those criteria and now are banging on it's OUR fault. It's not.

I'm mocking you because you're stupid asf, LOMCN has the word community in it.
stop delete my posts you angry pineapple

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
I was only kidding chill down, why do you feel so attacked
we're all aware how this was a community group vote and not a decision made by You or any Mod
But your missing the point here which is why was that Poll even made?
with the Loyal Members leaving, for cheaters and corrupted server admins to fill in.

its ridiculously awkward, I mean
Would a judge accept town voting for freedom to a serial killer?
^ could be exaggerating abit but u get the point lol

As much as id like to ask for another Poll to reverse that decision
but could end with same results and that reminds me this is only ONLINE
wouldn't of happened if people are IRL chatting about breaking rules.
You'd rather we give Valk a presidential pardon and continue to ban the rest?

This is the issue, everyone has their own opinion on how the website should be run. How can you even sit here and spout when you didn't vote on the rule update poll and you voted Yes to allowing valk to advertise on that poll.

@Hurricane I deleted your post because you keep banging on with useless ****, either contribute to the post at hand or **** off to another website.
Deleted your post and you then try reposting it 2 minutes later. Continue to ignore a moderators warning and you'll just receive infractions (That's still an enforceable rule)

EDIT: Thanks for the title update <3

• Haha
Reactions: Hurricane

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
You'd rather we give Valk a presidential pardon and continue to ban the rest?

This is the issue, everyone has their own opinion on how the website should be run. How can you even sit here and spout when you didn't vote on the rule update poll and you voted Yes to allowing valk to advertise on that poll.

@Hurricane I deleted your post people you keep banging on with useless ****, either contribute to the post at hand or **** off to another website.
Deleted your post and you then try reposting it 2 minuets later. Continue to ignore a moderators warning and you'll just receive infractions (That's still a enforceable rule)

I didn't say go mob the floor and lay down the red carpet for Valk, infact i don't even know the guy
I voted yes to allowing him to advertise because i thought he could offer something great in compensation
of his bad reputation or simply a second chance but if its going to allow all cheaters to be unbanned
plus breaking rules and scamming members of this community then i take that back.

I also voted yes because i wanted to see what could he offer the community again in terms of Server running
Only fools would use their actual passwords and usernames after him getting banned here for corruption/cheating
the irony is despite his bad reputation he won the 2019 : Most popular award

Also, I didn't catch up on that rushed voting poll otherwise id vote to keep the rules the way they are
but good to know you did a background check on me.

Super Mod!
The responsibility kicked in right on time, yet the rules are getting broken.
Post automatically merged:

depends was he only killing bad people? :p
Well...
Lets see, is Baby Hitler bad? :censored::LOL:

Reactions: WhyYou

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
I didn't say go mob the floor and lay down the red carpet for Valk, infact i don't even know the guy
I voted yes to allowing him to advertise because i thought he could offer something great in compensation
of his bad reputation or simply a second chance but if its going to allow all cheaters to be unbanned
plus breaking rules and scamming members of this community then i take that back.

I also voted yes because i wanted to see what could he offer the community again in terms of Server running
Only fools would use their actual passwords and usernames after him getting banned here for corruption/cheating
the irony is despite his bad reputation he won the 2019 : Most popular award

Also, I didn't catch up on that rushed voting poll otherwise id vote to keep the rules the way they are
but good to know you did a background check on me.

Super Mod!
The responsibility kicked in right on time, yet the rules are getting broken.
Post automatically merged:

Well...
Lets see, is Baby Hitler bad? :censored::LOL:
So you want one rule for 1 cheater and other rules for all the other cheaters?

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
So you want one rule for 1 cheater and other rules for all the other cheaters?
I’ll be honest and say this,
I couldn’t CARE LESS who is the guy behind a great server as long as his reputation doesn’t affect me nor affects the gameplay of the server

( and by the looks of it the majority of players/users who played valkyrie mir v1 seemed to like it hence why i wanted to allow a v2 advert )

but, if that’s going to disturb the community and cause a big failure in the system allowing rules to be broken and cheaters to cheat us or worst …causing loyal, great members to leave this forum then i take that vote back with 0 regrets.

EDIT : sorry was typing this when the thread got cleaned