Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Because there is a difference between refunding on a single server once and refunding on multiple servers, then tell all your buddies exactly what to tell PayPal to get a refund, Which is only going to make server owners not want to put new servers out knowing full well there a band of retards who cry to PayPal in a certain way to get money back.

In regards to Jamie's Mir 3 I don't even think I was a mod at the time, If I was I didn't give any input on the matter.
That reason has been known by people for years but it wasn’t tim who spread it about that was other people. Unless you can prove me wrong with evidence????

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I posted a while back, asking the community what we could do, what changes they'd like to see etc.
You know what feedback I got? Hardly anything.

Yet you're all here now, throwing insults our way.

I'm a stand back admin, actually I offer very little to the staffing team if I'm honest. I just like the shiny name. I talk to none of them in or outside of LOMCN. I'm here for the community like I have been for many, many years.
If you want to PM me or post here on what we can do, then please do. I have no bias towards anyone or any server.

That goes out to anyone and everyone.

Helloyou

LOMCN Member
Aug 9, 2020
why dont you guys go play valk, instead of trying to get it on lomcn when no one actually wants it other than arse lickers.

i remember valk also doxing people who donated on his server.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
It is simple, he refunded on a server that was being advertised on the forum, so we took the action of removing him from the forum.

Valk wasn't the only person caught refunding, I have a huge list.

It looks a little like this:

Provide more context, "he refunded", so no forced refunds are allowed? Even if the server is bad if it's being advertised on LOMCN it is a "positive force" in the Mir community as far as your concerned?

he's not taken seriously because he likes to recall payments of a forum member, regardless of who they are.

"Regardless" hey...doesn't matter who they are and the quality of their product and distribution.

When have I reviewed a server? and even if I have I don't see how me giving a review or opinion is any different than any other forum member.

It should be LOMCN's business to promote Mir, so that growth and more can be generated yea...
You guys review servers all the time IE upon "investigation", like the savagery of the Roman Empire, we await the thumbs up or down.

This is "rule breaking" and no "community" came together and made the rules, this is LOMCN's choice and "business practice" talking.

I don't care for specific rules, I care for the commnunities overall enjoyment and there have been worse official servers from other companies than the supposed actions of what Valk has done.
Imagine if there was a WoWCN and WoW 2 reiled on a forum for advertisement "oh it broke user count rules by 10%, we're breaking all ties", most people tell you to put up your arse and we don't ******* care.

I think you, Tai and the like are in the business of earning easy pleasure and a sense of social grand standing from pointing out "cheats" and quickly resolving them to look like kings amongst newer members and very loyal forum members.

I really am done, I'm tired of talking with selfish pricks now... @Tai "unbeknown to them". Ban me (sorry to impose that on you but I have an addiction to bs clearly...) Valk and other good server makers should be seeking a discord server or other means for promotion, the attitude and care for the overall user simply does not exist. Enjoy Sanjan's "re-paint" of a 20 year old+ unedited with no competitive spirit Mir 2.

Last edited:

Guccci

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 8, 2014
How can recalling payments be a bannable offense on Lomcn? Its absolutely non of your business why people may choose to ask for a refund... Apoc was probably the 2nd biggest money grab i have ever seen, second only to OldSkool. You should be banning the people making these servers to literally mug the mir community off, they literally forced you into donating if you wanted to compete on their server because of the re roll system. I for one am glad they lost some of their revenue, it was absolutely scandalous what they did!

In fact Valk is probably in a very short list of server developers who haven't set up ridiculous game shops to rinse people for as much cash as possible. I'd also add Lightbringer / Sanjin and Win to that list.
Post automatically merged:

I haven't given any comment toward his server/s

He's not taken seriously because he likes to recall payments of a forum member, regardless of who they are. Is that someone you would want in the community?

When have I reviewed a server? and even if I have I don't see how me giving a review or opinion is any different than any other forum member.

It is simple, he refunded on a server that was being advertised on the forum, so we took the action of removing him from the forum.

Valk wasn't the only person caught refunding, I have a huge list.

It looks a little like this:
View attachment 31269
The fact that you condone these kind of donation type servers just shows how little you really care about the 'mir community' ... This is just a very SHORT list of the donations that they took and already you can see just how much they fleeced the community for. Surely you can understand why people got to the point of wanting a refund after spending 100's and 1000's of pounds on a re roll system that you simply had to use if you wanted to compete on their server. They are absolute crooks, and deserved everything they got.

80% of the mir community have wifes / children now.. The other 20% have no jobs and play games all day. To take advantage of them is scandalous and 100x more scummy than anything you have on this Valk guy. (I don't even know him)

Also, i completely understand that people put time and effort into servers, and yes i agree they deserve to make a profit... But the way in which this particular server chose to do it was scummy and pure greed.

Last edited:
Reactions: mistodon

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
How can recalling payments be a bannable offense on Lomcn? Its absolutely non of your business why people may choose to ask for a refund... Apoc was probably the 2nd biggest money grab i have ever seen, second only to OldSkool. You should be banning the people making these servers to literally mug the mir community off, they literally forced you into donating if you wanted to compete on their server because of the re roll system. I for one am glad they lost some of their revenue, it was absolutely scandalous what they did!

In fact Valk is probably in a very short list of server developers who haven't set up ridiculous game shops to rinse people for as much cash as possible. I'd also add Lightbringer / Sanjin and Win to that list.
No one is “forcing” anyone to donate 😂 apoc team holding a gun to your head were they? Same people that cry about apoc were the same people who put money into their pockets.

Everyone is looking at it with such a narrow mind, look at it from our perspective.

A user was not only recalling payments but gave a tutorial on how you could get a refund on ANY Mir server. I’m personally not interested in the whole apoc rug pull because it dosent boil down to the server be refunded on but the manner in which he did.

If everyone started listening to Valk’s tutorial then no one would be making any servers because they’d know that even if they made the best server this forum has ever seen. There is a method of recalling payments with a guaranteed refund to the player.

Reactions: Tai

Guccci

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 8, 2014
No one is “forcing” anyone to donate 😂 apoc team holding a gun to your head were they? Same people that cry about apoc were the same people who put money into their pockets.

Everyone is looking at it with such a narrow mind, look at it from our perspective.

A user was not only recalling payments but gave a tutorial on how you could get a refund on ANY Mir server. I’m personally not interested in the whole apoc rug pull because it dosent boil down to the server be refunded on but the manner in which he did.

If everyone started listening to Valk’s tutorial then no one would be making any servers because they’d know that even if they made the best server this forum has ever seen. There is a method of recalling payments with a guaranteed refund to the player.
Please, show me 1 message you have as proof that he sent explaining how to do it... I know for a FACT he didn't send those messages, as i still have the original message in my discord inbox from the actual person who was telling people how to do it.

Lets be really honest here Jev, this is personal... You have nothing on him, and its really tarnishing this websites name.

Nobody held a gun to anyones head... But it was a form of gambling really. Gambling is highly addictive, i know this because i used to have a gambling problem myself. I can completely understand how someone may get caught up in the moment trying to upgrade their items, and then think to themselves **** i have been absolutely fleeced here, and try get their money back.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda

I like u Jev and what u do for Crystal, but…

1. Even if valk made a tutorial? Most ppl do this on YouTube for most things in all aspects of life, he would have been essentially helping ppl get there money back for what is a gambling fueled addiction and a rip off of a nostalgic community who are here to enjoy there favourite game.

2. So does that mean ppl don’t make servers for free? Will u be re releasing Crystal with a Gameshop? Count me out of that after your comments.

@Skyline appreciate the reach for community to contact u, a level head is needed at the top of LOMCN imo, maybe u should take control of it? Be the front runner from now, not many ppl like tai lets be honest he’s too much of a dictator wanna be.

My advice would be, which benefits the community the most is to label servers in two ways in the future…

A - Gameshop
B - FreeToPlay

Jog all this other bullshit on of
“untrusted”
“is it crypto to steal or to help”
“is it p2w or fte or ftp”
“Has the GM made a server in last 90days”
“Did the GM say bad words to tai in the past”

Keep it simple… Gameshop or no Gameshop. Easy and less stress for u.

Encourage ppl to make betas by applying a purple colour on the Mir tracks.

Ditch the usercounts, there fake, they mean nothing.

Instead make the GMs who want to be on mirtracks beta or live to be a supporter and pay the £5.

Reactions: Skyline

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums

Where is the proof? I know for a fact he didn’t and I know who did because I received a message myself. Also that method of we made own mir2 etc etc has been used by people for years it wasn’t invented by Valk.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
I like u Jev and what u do for Crystal, but…

1. Even if valk made a tutorial? Most ppl do this on YouTube for most things in all aspects of life, he would have been essentially helping ppl get there money back for what is a gambling fueled addiction and a rip off of a nostalgic community who are here to enjoy there favourite game.
He gave a tutorial on how to refund on all Mir servers not just a singular server.
2. So does that mean ppl don’t make servers for free? Will u be re releasing Crystal with a Gameshop? Count me out of that after your comments.
My server has a game shop with no way of donating. I’ve never received a penny from my server.

Edit: Infact take this as me formally saying: Once me and @grimchamp get the database and code to a bug free state. I will not be re-releasing the test server in any manner.

Last edited:

Guccci

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 8, 2014
Still waiting for any proof you have of him sending this tutorial to anyone? Like i have already said, it was someone else who has already been mentioned in this thread... You have made a mistake and got the wrong guy, and its not a good look, it just looks like you all have an issue with someone and are trying to pin anything you can on them.

1681892314473.png

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
This was all dealt with over two years ago. You want us to drag up the receipts now just because you weren't around for it then? Erm how about no, I have better things to do than answer to Valk's manipulated and delusional minions a second time around🤡

The irony here being that if I hadn't of lifted Valk's ban, none of this would even be being discussed - that's how irrelevant he actually is. The level of campaigning he's willing to do also shows how desperate he is to make this cash cow happen. More irony in the fact that his biggest supporters are fellow known cheaters and others who's bans have recently expired... e.g. @JohnBarny and @Hercules 🤡

What a ******* waste of time. Really bored of this now so let's just put it to a vote and the community can make the decision. Do not come crying to us in the future though 🥱

Reactions: Sanjian and Jev
Status
Not open for further replies.