[CD3.55] Royal Server!! High Rate! - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleeex3

LOMCN Member
Jun 30, 2020
Hello, I want to invite you to Royal Server holley 3.55!

Details:

HOST:
Host machine i7 32gb ram
Net 600mb fiber

RATES:
exp rates 64
Gold custom
Drop custom
Lure custom

NOT PAY TO WIN, YOU CAN GET EVERYTHING IN THE GAME.
Starting level 500
Starting gold 2 million
Start Sett
Gameshop Integrals 1k for 1€
Delevel for items
Own items ingame
Own skins
Loads of dungeons
Loads of new caves upcomming
Low and high group cave
Lords over all cities
Gods and godness quests
Special items craftings

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-11-19 at 18.43.15.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-11-19 at 18.43.15.jpeg
    280.4 KB · Views: 28

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
I never understand starting gold and setting the level "high" :sleep:. Still dont know why you need to

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
So I'm going to give my opinion about the server. I played it for a couple days and it's not that bad, at least is better than the last time they had it online. But there's a lack of seriousness.

They reboot the server whenever they feel like it. You're playing and you see a message saying that you have to log out. Really? I know you have to make changes but you can't disrupt the game like that.

Once the GM made me log out for a minute, I don't know why but I lost my one hour drug. I told the GM and he gave me 10. I don't think you should go around giving free "expensive" drugs.

When I started playing the starting level was 0. After leveling for a while I got to 600+ and then they announced that the NPC that gives you the starter kit would also give give you 500 levels. We complained and they told us they would add those levels to us as well. I don't know how they did the math but they added me 800 levels.

A played asked once about a played who had a lot of rebirths as we were struggling to get 50 RebirthStone needed for the second rebirth. I told him that that player could've donated as you can buy the last 2 rebirths for 60€ and 80€ (or something like that). Then the GM pointed that RebirthStones were not sold for integrals so you couldn't donate to get them which doesn't contradicts my point as you can get the last 2 rebirth directly. Anyway, less than 10 minutes later I see a guy trying to pick 40 RebirthStone from the ground, I push him and take them and tt. Then the GM recalls me and tells me that he gave them to that player because he donated. WTF! I really don't care but just a moment ago RebirthStones were not available for ints and now they are.

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
I cant even play these "Holley" servers - all different colours and misaligned textboxes etc lol.

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
VirtualBox with XP. Set the resolution to 1376x768 scaled to 150%.

Screw that, ty for solution though - is that what everyone does? Thought it was my gfx card drivers etc.

Wanted to have a bash for a bit because it's obvious these servers are not long-term, just labelled high rate and numbers flung around for some fun.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Screw that, ty for solution though - is that what everyone does? Thought it was my gfx card drivers etc.

Wanted to have a bash for a bit because it's obvious these servers are not long-term, just labelled high rate and numbers flung around for some fun.

There's a DX wrapper for Windows 8/10 to make it work but I always use a VM.

Reactions: Bountyhunter

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
I assume this server has already met it's end? None of the links work...

Status
Not open for further replies.